2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I think they ended up being 80 shipped. Shoes look mint, no defects, lettering on the back matches my loons. Paper on the inside is right. Even came with a receipt under the paper in the bottom of the box that's really faded (it's old) that matches up too. I know when I copped them and posted on here, lots of other people had their eyes on the same auction as well, nobody thought they looked like fakes.

Strange, right?
That is odd. I'm just saying that you measured all your other SB boxes across the past 3 box eras and they're all roughly the same size. That means SOMETHING is funky about that pair. I don't know what, or why. 

That is odd. I'm just saying that you measured all your other SB boxes across the past 3 box eras and they're all roughly the same size. That means SOMETHING is funky about that pair. I don't know what, or why. 
Yea, I'm not sure what to make of it :lol:. Just gonna enjoy em when the weather becomes nice again in the spring. Maybe other people have seen this box thing before?

I have three blue  boxes and my "patagonia" lows had a long box, but my koston low and knicks high had normal box fwiw

Yea, I'm not sure what to make of it
laugh.gif
. Just gonna enjoy em when the weather becomes nice again in the spring. Maybe other people have seen this box thing before?
Yeah man, I mean unless you're trying to file a dispute over possibly getting some funky product, I'd just enjoy and try to forget about it. It might just be a shady replacement box or maybe it's just the worst case production QC...

Yeah man, I mean unless you're trying to file a dispute over possibly getting some funky product, I'd just enjoy and try to forget about it. It might just be a shady replacement box or maybe it's just the worst case production QC...
Yea, I'm not too concerned about them being fake, seems like too much work to hide a receipt, age it, slap a store sticker on the box, plus the shoes quality, stitching and everything is on point. The mesh tongue and everything is aged and slightly yellowed on the shoe too. Plus it would be a hassle to return em since I'd have to pay out the *** to ship em back to the states. I'm not team OCD, so the box doesn't bother me much, just excited to finally have these.

Maybe it's a size 12 box that they accidentally slapped a size 11 sticker on.

My Rain Dunks in the taped box is slim and tall as well. It messed up my stack but life goes on.

My blue lobs have a slimmer, longer box but they've a store sticker on the box so they should be legit.....I hope lol

Really wish I had made the transition to Dunk SB's as my staple shoe when the Concord and Space Jams dropped. :smh:

Especially those Space Jams. So smooth.

Team Small Feet needs to check out CCS right now.  Lot's of potential steals, including black/red J Pack lows and Giraffes for 39.99 and J Pack highs for 49.99.

@fuddlecuddle

@GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

@Siye

Lows

http://shop.ccs.com/product/model:1...ens/shane-oneill/black/orange/?cm=brandnikesb

Highs (Venoms too 7-10 & 11)

http://shop.ccs.com/product/model:1...-mens/shane-oneill/black/blue/?cm=brandnikesb

Lunar Gatos

http://shop.ccs.com/product/model:2...e-sb-lunar-gato-mens/blue/red/?cm=brandnikesb

My Rain Dunks in the taped box is slim and tall as well. It messed up my stack but life goes on.

Good to hear. That's the only reason I noticed, put it in my stack and it was sticking out 2 inches :lol:

My blue lobs have a slimmer, longer box but they've a store sticker on the box so they should be legit.....I hope lol
Yea that's the exact same thing that's going on with mine. This makes me feel better :smokin

So, the box from the Gino's is long and skinny, while the box for my loons is the regular dimensions that all my other SB boxes are (the tape ones and the new teal and half and halfs). Both size 11. Is this normal?
Yes, it's normal. My 720s, Skate or Dies, Ms. Pac-Mans, and Gibsons all came in long skinny boxes...

Really wish I had made the transition to Dunk SB's as my staple shoe when the Concord and Space Jams dropped.
mean.gif

Especially those Space Jams. So smooth.
Concords dropped 4/20/2013. Not that long ago haha. Space Jams were a 2011 release if I remember correctly. Maybe 2012, I know they were a blue box.

And speaking of blue boxes..... Finally got my Gino 3s that I copped for a steal in my hands, had em at my buddies place that lives near the border and snags my eBay purchases for me.

So, the box from the Gino's is long and skinny, while the box for my loons is the regular dimensions that all my other SB boxes are (the tape ones and the new teal and half and halfs). Both size 11. Is this normal?

Yes, it's normal. My 720s, Skate or Dies, Ms. Pac-Mans, and Gibsons all came in long skinny boxes...
Still doesn't explain why both "blue box" from the same era of the same size is 2 different sizes.

FYI. I purchased Gino 3's when they first released in the stores and remembered them coming in a skinny SB box.

Maybe check your loons?

Still doesn't explain why both "blue box" from the same era of the same size is 2 different sizes.

FYI. I purchased Gino 3's when they first released in the stores and remembered them coming in a skinny SB box.

Maybe check your loons?

DS Loons get $100 or less, doubt there even fakes of those.

DS Loons get $100 or less, doubt there even fakes of those.
I've said this for years (about all kinda of shoes) but sadly it is not true as I've come to find.

EDIT: Obviously there's more fake Tiffs than fake Loons but the point is that these companies reproduce EVERY shoe in existence because $30 is better than $60 to some people.

Last edited:
My size 9.5 tape boxes are bigger than the size 9 I have, like markedly bigger. The 9.5 pink and earlier boxes I have are longer and thinner like my size 9 blue box. It's nothing to worry about.

My size 9.5 tape boxes are bigger than the size 9 I have, like markedly bigger. The 9.5 pink and earlier boxes I have are longer and thinner like my size 9 blue box. It's nothing to worry about.
Well, that is a completely different scenario. I've had many different sizes from 9-11 and the box sizes make big jumps from one shoe size to another. His boxes are the same shoe size, so the size difference seemingly should be 0 (since they're from the same era).

Back
Top Bottom