2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You a LOW-key HATER
laugh.gif

Between these and the real northern lights, anyone who buys these obvious yeezy inspired SBs is a straight mark

Disappointed in Premier, lost a lot of respect for them with this drop.

Cute how they put northern lights on the insoles, wherever did they get that idea?!
honestly between the two i think it was better executed on the current release. Take away yeezys from existence and we wouldn't even be bashing the shoe. Yeezys are cool and all but the colorway is just simply a clean one. 

Between these and the real northern lights, anyone who buys these obvious yeezy inspired SBs is a straight mark

Cute how they put northern lights on the insoles, wherever did they get that idea?!
I mean The Yeezy is one model and the SB dunk is another. Just because they have the same colors doesn't make them the same shoe

just to clarify...the highs are releasing black friday, thats confirmed? 

and the lows are a premier exclusive.

now is the low itself the exclusive or the tongue tag branded just the exclusive and/or there will be a non branded low version?

just to clarify...the highs are releasing black friday, thats confirmed? 

and the lows are a premier exclusive.

now is the low itself the exclusive or the tongue tag branded just the exclusive and/or there will be a non branded low version?

Lows are exclusive to premier

osyrhiz osyrhiz Does Premier have them up yet? Haven't had a chance to search for the PID yet...although it'll be useless anyway since they'll use the Select site.

I don't hate the Northern Light Lows, good to finally see some high quality pics of them..... having said that, I'm not in love with them either, or the highs, and won't be trying to cop (which is good, cause I can see this release being a bit of a headache).

Still better IMO 

nike-dunk-low-premium-sb-space-tiger-randy-colvin-2.jpg

isnt that alittle condescending? i odnt care if people hype or not, they are dope regardless of the reference or what they mean to the hypebeast community.

Last edited:
liked the yeezy colorway on the foamposites, AM1s, and these dunks. Didn't really feel em on the actual Yeezys, AF1s, or roshes

Man, I used to be all about Premier and support them but I just can't do it anymore ........they used to always write a personal "thank you" but this time they didn't even bother. Terrible...

....jk but I'm kinda sad I ain't get a hand written thank you note though lol

Last edited:
K. He gets the box. Ill give you the extra laces. And I'll send you bi-weekly pictures of the shoes.
Paypal me the cash monies

I was thinking more like you get them Jan-Apr, I get May-Aug, and he gets Sept-Dec.

Wouldn't make sense for either of you guys to get the middle part of the year for shipping purposes.

Back
Top Bottom