2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Carted for sport as well

Whoever wanted Kimye's should've not struck out. Got these beauties from spot yesterday.

Sorry for the bad pic but the daughter broke my camera on my phone lol

Last edited:
The only thing is that I ordered a pair of QS on Monday and on Wednesday or Thursday it said there might delayed due to weather conditions. Hopefully it clears up

Yeah so on to the next one... these salt stain highs are getting a lot of buzz. I don't particularly care for them, but I'm surprised at the number of people i see talking about them.

We'll it is kinda limited because only one shop was releasing them, numbers were speculation but Premier did it right, such a dope shop to deal with.

Plan B will be to wait and see if double orders are canceled when they place the clothing link up.

Plan C cop those Disposables and Warmth Pack lows from Atlas with that 30% of code and find some Northern Light Highs later.

only like 10 seconds though.

12:30, you say?

Link was live about a minute before the tweet, I got my confirmation email before they tweeted the link.

3196 pairs only though? No reason anyone here shouldn't have copped if they were on at noon.

he won't sell those at 300.. pairs were selling pre release at 250, if i had to guess these don't sell for more than 180-200 tops

anyone remember that size 5.5 crawfish dunk on ebay with the whole package going for $500? ain't nobody got time for that.

Back
Top Bottom