2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i'll be honest, i had the chance to grab the entourages with no stress at all and passed. they're just very, eh, bleh, to me... just not feeling them. and not even worth trying to flip, imo.

i'd rather spend my money on these... in fact, i can't believe they're slept on like they are, they are sick imo:

3_14_12highfront-600x402.jpg

and these, i love these too:

Nike-White0.jpg

just my opinion tho...

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Considering what most Jordan releases go for on eBay, I think this is reasonable.  I passed on a $230 shipped buy it now.  Thinking prices will dip under $200 once the entire east coast gets their releases.

I doubt under $200, i see these being about the same as the space jam sb's, $250 average (a little more or less depending on what kinda deal you can get). The best info I can get is that they'll be here within in the next week
I'm with Dirk Nowitzness on this one. They'll be $200+ unless used.

hm. i also see these going the same route as the space jam sb, but i dont see anyone dropping 250 on the space jams (maybe ebay) seen people try to sell for low 2 range and they are sitting. even seen them on craigslist for less than 200 lately (maybe not ds, but close). the way things are going it seems like they produced way more pairs of these than the SJ sb's.. with that being said, go ahead and spend cash on the hype right now 
laugh.gif
 they never learn..

Missed out this morning...they had 4 pairs, I was 5th in line. *does worst cry ever*

Debating on 'settling' on the Crown Royals or Koziks

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

I doubt under $200, i see these being about the same as the space jam sb's, $250 average (a little more or less depending on what kinda deal you can get). The best info I can get is that they'll be here within in the next week

hm. i also see these going the same route as the space jam sb, but i dont see anyone dropping 250 on the space jams (maybe ebay) seen people try to sell for low 2 range and they are sitting. even seen them on craigslist for less than 200 lately (maybe not ds, but close). the way things are going it seems like they produced way more pairs of these than the SJ sb's.. with that being said, go ahead and spend cash on the hype right now 
laugh.gif
 they never learn..

the space jams are made of patent leather, a material a lot of heads hate on, and had a clear sole that yellowed if not properly stored...these have neither, & are much more wearable. Only way your getting these for retail is if your getting them thru a connect or if your campin.

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Missed out this morning...they had 4 pairs, I was 5th in line. *does worst cry ever*

how does a store only get 4 pairs?!? do you mean 4 pairs in your size?

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

They only got a total of 5 pairs...one of the employees bought one of the smaller sizes the day before apparently. They kept apologizing to me bc they know i come there a lot and that I wear my kicks lol

I think he means his shop got more pairs but the employeeseither held them for their homies or they kept them for themselves. So, that left 4 pairs for the public to have.

@Dcypoe: I'd go with the Koziks. They're dope as $%^& in person.

Koziks do look nice in person. So do the Crown Royals...but I already have the plums, do I need another purple shoe in my arsenal? What would Grimace do?

Originally Posted by chatta718

Finnally

120 out the door
Nice pickup.  You in the 757?  My dumb-xxx was mowing the lawn when Chris tweeted that.... Didn't catch it till it was already too late.
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

laugh.gif
 they never learn..

the space jams are made of patent leather, a material a lot of heads hate on, and had a clear sole that yellowed if not properly stored...these have neither, & are much more wearable. Only way your getting these for retail is if your getting them thru a connect or if your campin.

i know what material they are made of bro. i have a pair in the closet on ice, that i pretty much paid box price for. and clear soles yellow, i'm pretty sure thats understood by most shoe heads. what does that have to do with anything i said lol.
im just being real, these "nontourages" are not as limited as people think. the hype created around them is what is making people think these are dropping in super limited quantities. which may be true to a certain extent, but they've dropped at so many places its not even funny, but im sure you already know that right 
grin.gif

but as ive said, go ahead and panic and drop the trigger on 220+ and think u are geting a good/fair deal *%* happened to the "SB game" 
laugh.gif

Man I stay in Tampa Fl, I didn't even get a chance to cop the Entourage's SPOT is the shadiest and unfortunately, they're the only place around for miles to get good SB's. FML!

Thought i secured my pair from Unite but i just got an email from them that they are out of a size 11.....
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

If anyone can help out a fellow NT'r it would be much appreciated.

Originally Posted by rrickrude

Thought i secured my pair from Unite but i just got an email from them that they are out of a size 11.....
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

If anyone can help out a fellow NT'r it would be much appreciated.

... they also raised the price to $250.

Picked up some NFL SB dunk lows - got the Jacksonville Jaquars and the Titans.
The Titans are still up on NDC, almost FSR.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by bson504

Anybody know any spots in Houston that has them still?

most likely sold out.  I called Southside Skateshop and they were gone with a quickness

What are good places to get them here, i am not from here? I am guessing it is real hard to get sbs here which sucks for me since i travel 3 weeks a month for work.

Back
Top Bottom