2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

and to piggy back - the official tweet from them:

http://www.thepremierstore.com/blog_detail.cfm?blogId=3738

the video at the bottom is pretty cool

Lol I still can't believe premier wasted a collab on a fake yeezy dunk.

Swing and a miss from them
well I'm glad it was from them at least. can't imagine what it would've been like had it been from BP and what they would've charged..

Nike clearance is looking good. Might scoop a shirt or two

so to try and cop from nike or premier???? never tried on premier. Does the site crash frequently? 
Premier will be the best way to go. Nike will be a joke.

Last edited:

Nike clearanc

Premier will be the best way to go. Nike will be a joke.
thanks for the heads up gonna go give them the follow on twitter also gonna call up my local spot to see if they will get em and call the local nike as well later this week. 

Looks like same material on toe box as civilist. I hope they arent as tight. Was thinking of getting an 11 but might have to go 11.5

hmmm local will have them but they don't open till 11. Do i chance it and just go pick them up or go with premier and wait for the shipping. 

anyones fedex tracking number actually tracking from premier yet?
It won't work until the FedEx pickup driver scans in the shipment of packages which will happen later today (usually around 6 PM). Some shipments will likely go out tomorrow.

hmmm local will have them but they don't open till 11. Do i chance it and just go pick them up or go with premier and wait for the shipping. 
You could probably go to your local and buy off premier after. And I'm thinking the people who buy on release day will be missing out on the discounts that are sure to come.
Dope deal!

Back
Top Bottom