2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If "charging retail" is doing you a solid, then that right there shows that for MOST people (maybe not you, no shots), it isn't a place that would stand out over any other skateshop.
I'm just saying

what do they charge over retail... like $20 bucks anyway?

anyways....

I'm Curious to what sizes they had for sale today on the Blacksheep dunks

Last edited:

I'm just saying

what do they charge over retail... like $20 bucks anyway?

anyways....

I'm Curious to what sizes they had for sale today on the Blacksheep dunks
They were charging $160 after tax for the SOMP's. I think retail was $120. So that's a 33% hike. After shipping, they charged something like $180 and Premier shipped was $128 so that's closer to a 40% price hike.

They were charging $160 after tax for the SOMP's. I think retail was $120. So that's a 33% hike. After shipping, they charged something like $180 and Premier shipped was $128 so that's closer to a 40% price hike.
GET BREAD!

lol

people still bought them i bet...

On another side note....

I just placed my Phone Order with Nike Town for some Janoski's...  Today is the day they accept them if there's stock left  

48hrs after release

GET BREAD!

lol people still bought them i bet...

On another side note....

I just placed my Phone Order with Nike Town for some Janoski's...  Today is the day they accept them if there's stock left  

48hrs after release
@John00  was kind enough to go down and scoop me a pair because Dom told me with (what I imagined in my head to be) a straight face that "CT is too far to ship to." The funny thing is John00 charged me LESS than BP would have charged me shipped (because they charge around $20 for shipping). I won't support BP anymore. Too much Hollywood Juice, Chris Brown, and BS to make it worthwhile.

GET BREAD!
lol

On another side note....

48hrs after release

If you're talking about DBs, your post is useless without the location you called.

GET BREAD!
lol

On another side note....

48hrs after release

If you're talking about DBs, your post is useless without the location you called.
Well you can do stock locate but that's entirely hit or miss based on the rep you get.

Also why is someone's response to someone being upset with a shop charging over retail is 'get your bread up'? It's not a matter of money as we all spend way too much money on shoes but it's fine to expect retail on a QS from a shop when the greater majority of shops are charging that across the country.

LV

city of sin...

but really it doesn't matter  - you should call which ever Nike town is close to you that released DB's ...Cuz it goes for all NT that have stock left over from the Release

48hrs and they can take phone orders

My gripe with them has nothing to do with prices. It's all preference.
Right right...I prefer to do my business with Premier or SPoT. I've ordered from tactics, buyskate/ambush, CNCPTS, Martini but I just prefer to spend my money at Premier, SPoT, or CNCPTS .

Right right...I prefer to do my business with Premier or SPoT. I've ordered from tactics, buyskate/ambush, CNCPTS, Martini but I just prefer to spend my money at Premier, SPoT, or CNCPTS .
Love how SPoT and Concepts don't charge tax/shipping
happy.gif

Customer service/ hospitality imo is why alot of people dont like BP (at least personally).

SPoT, Premier, & Tactics > 

Back
Top Bottom