2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I was sitting at home eating some lunch and the UPS man surprised me with my NL highs. The only problem is the back of them; more specifically the back left shoe... They look like some B-grades to me.
mean.gif

I feel left out as an EU citizen. No Northern Lights, no Salt Stains, no SOMPs, no white lows.. wish the Sb community would be stronger here.
My dude! Finally someone to share this pain with. We did get Somps, missed out tough. NL high are December 27th.

Wait I thought the EU got way more SOMPs than the US. Seemed like that one website from the EU was selling SOMPs for a long time after they dried up in NYC.
Some French website.

I feel left out as an EU citizen. No Northern Lights, no Salt Stains, no SOMPs, no white lows.. wish the Sb community would be stronger here.
My dude! Finally someone to share this pain with. We did get Somps, missed out tough. NL high are December 27th.

Wait I thought the EU got way more SOMPs than the US. Seemed like that one website from the EU was selling SOMPs for a long time after they dried up in NYC.
Some French website.

Fliestkicks right?

I was sitting at home eating some lunch and the UPS man surprised me with my NL highs. The only problem is the back of them; more specifically the back left shoe... They look like some B-grades to me.
mean.gif
My pair of lows had a serious defect on the front of one shoe.

Mine came in today. Might have to set the Roshes to the side and make them the first dunks I wear to Disney World at the end of the month.

If you're in Florida; no phone orders
This is my local. They're pretty cool dudes, but it seems with all the high-profile releases this year they've decided to go for "random" drops. Still haven't decided if I like it or not.

I already have my pair from NDC coming in tomorrow, but if Galactic still has my size by the weekend I might double up if I like them enough.

Also, how are you enjoying Android 5.0 so far?

This is my local. They're pretty cool dudes, but it seems with all the high-profile releases this year they've decided to go for "random" drops. Still haven't decided if I like it or not.

I already have my pair from NDC coming in tomorrow, but if Galactic still has my size by the weekend I might double up if I like them enough.

Also, how are you enjoying Android 5.0 so far?

It's cool. This nexus is huge tho :lol:

Back
Top Bottom