2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Well gang, got myself an early Christmas gift off the bay, WPF size 13, 150 shipped!!  
Sick.

giphy.gif

Blue from fully laced is pretty damn spot on.

If anybody wants to gift me their lace locks for Christmas, Id happily take them. :tongue:

Last edited:
All ya guys saying the "De La Lows ver.2" are not for you...

I'm tempted to take a tally....

Cuz these are soooooo awesome... and sadly enough have hype train written all over em.

Let's see if you guys can stick by your word. XD

I'm definitely coppin.
Mark me down as passing.

Speaking of passing..... I've been regretting passing on the Black UCS last year. For whatever reason I wasn't too into them, plus holidays and other releases (Bred 1s, which I struck out on) that I ended up passing. Now I want a pair, and it appears I waited too long, should've bought em in the summer, prices are pretty high on em now :smh:

I dunno what that dude is thinking rating those blazers and 8.5/10

that heel drag looks like a freakin vandal sole... lol

I'd give them a 5 at best from that picture.

Unless we're going with the sneaker head scale of 7-10

The black UCS were the only one I wanted too. Price was steep for the package at the time.

I wouldn't pay $390+shipping for those blazers, joints looked really used already.

Last edited by a moderator:
The black UCS were the only one I wanted too. Price was steep for the package at the time.

I wouldn't pay $390+shipping for those blazers, joints looked really used already.

Still pretty steep for a dunk high, 232 shipped I think was retail from Cncpts..

I have a grey pair I picked up late but got lucky from a phone order....

And I still want a black pair.

I wasn't collecting when they dropped but it consoles me that when I searched up Ebay's history only 1-2 pairs of the black pair were up.

im for the De Las because ive been wanting a predominately white dunk high, i remember asking about this before, but to my memory there arent that many.

count me in for the de la's... that white and yellow will go well with all of my Georgia Tech gear #gojackets

Back
Top Bottom