2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Qs
Highs
If we're counting somp's as a qs then yes if not I'm going with 510's

Lows
I'm going with northern lights (mostly because I'm not sure what other lows were a qs and not a huge fan of your low choice)

Gr

Highs

Blue devils I may get killed for this but it's the best 40 bucks I've spent all year

Lows

Quarters no doubt

rukus and ag's were a few of my fav this year...can't wait to rock both of em when the weather improves...

I'll be keeping track of what people post, & then create an image of what we voted on :nerd:

Kinda hard to argue here, I don't own the salt stains so I'll swtich'em out for the AGs if they're considered a GR

Premier high Petoskey close 2nd.

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite pairs from this year are easily the Quartersnacks and Salt Stains (both GRs, yeah?), with Petoskeys coming in a close third.

As far as concept and execution goes...Rukus killed everything with their Crawfish collab.

Last edited:

My favorite pairs from this year are easily the Quartersnacks and Salt Stains, with Petoskeys coming in a close third.

As far as concept and execution goes...Rukus killed everything with their Crawfish collab.
i'm a sucker for hints of 3m and the petoskeys did an excellent job with the 3m....they are in my top 3 as well
nthat.gif

Yeah, I preferred the Royals more than the Breds. But I think I've stated before I prefer SB highs to the lows.

Last edited:
Favorite GR: Royal Mango Low's

Favorite Quickstrike: YOTH Hi's (tho I don't have a pair yet.)

Slept On: Sweatshirt Hi's

Ugliest: Thermal Hi's (which aren't really ugly per se, just lazy)

I think this year has had copworthy (not a word) shoes pretty much every month and nothing that was a waste of shoe. Can't complain.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom