2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

@Dcypoe81

Thanks for the clarification.

I hadnt posted cause i felt limited by the High Low QS GR thing. That narrows it pretty severely,

To me it was the year of the highs

In order with my personal opinion/experience.

Yoth (SB of the year)
Tiffs (Most difficult cop)
Premier (Most worn)
SOMP (Most slept on outside this thread)

Last edited:
So I've decided I want a pair of majority all black lows.

If someone sees the batman looking pair for the low send me a pm please.

In need of a sz 13.

Size 12 510s for $75 shipped!

http://www.kixify.com/product/nike-sb-high-camo

p_2222931_6351976_202438.jpg

Majority roll with SB's for the Comfort Value being number 1

and the Diff Color Ways being more full of Life then Reg Dunks being Factor #2

Not an SB but someone was talking about gator dunks recently so Herr they are, my rainy day boots. Action shot!

repped wish they were in the plans thats such a steal 
frown.gif
 but i gotta buy other ppl xmas gifts 
mean.gif
 season of giving my ****
lol true....i try to cop at least one pair for myself for christmas but this year is gonna be tough...

Although my diction wasn't great, and because of that I understand why you were confused, I was really just saying that the ISO WOF was hideous and yet SOLD OUT INSTANTLY. The worst part is that they still go for $250-300+ when you can get non-branded for $100-125 DS. Basically the point being that exclusivity trumps how a shoe looks.

Gotcha!

quicknote : the top 4 dunks list DOESNT have to be 2 GR's & 2 QS's...It can be any combination you want. PM me if you wanna make a change to your top 4. (Totals will be counted 12/29)

& thank you to everyone who has contributed AND has an avi :nerd:

That's what I get for thinking inside the box haha. PM coming shortly. Sorry for the extra hassle

When Plus Skateshop opened their doors to serve the greater Florida Panhandle’s skate community in 1987, we doubt that they thought their journey would span near-three decades and that they’d end up designing an exclusive colorway atop the Nike SB Dunk Low. But here they are, and in honor of the community that’s kept the shop in business, they created a shoe that pays homage to their view of the Gulf of Mexico. The Dunk’s upper flawlessly blends Glacier Ice  with a Light Ash Grey in a motif to represent where the horizon meets the sand while a classic gum outsole finishes things off. This pair will be available in their shop this Saturday, December 13th, so hit the click for more photos and let us know if you’re feeling this collaborative Dunk  in the comments section.

plus-skateshop-nike-sb-dunk-low-6.jpg

plus-skateshop-nike-sb-dunk-low-12.jpg

plus-skateshop-nike-sb-dunk-low-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom