2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

On somewhat of another note, anyone prefer the "huxtables/Cosby sweaters" being known as the "coogis/ biggie smalls"?
If I'm correct, the name Cosby or huxtable was a misinterpretation of the dunks. They were meant to be after Biggie, but people misinterpreted them to represent a Cosby sweater.

On somewhat of another note, anyone prefer the "huxtables/Cosby sweaters" being known as the "coogis/ biggie smalls"?
If I'm correct, the name Cosby or huxtable was a misinterpretation of the dunks. They were meant to be after Biggie, but people misinterpreted them to represent a Cosby sweater.
I heard the same thing, or the samples were the biggies and they tweaked them a little bit and people just got Cosby out of them.

That's what im saying i want to see bigger sizes go up. Maybe hes just testing the waters on these to see if theyll sell well and he'll put some other sizes up later. Ill keep checking up on it.

That's what im saying i want to see bigger sizes go up. Maybe hes just testing the waters on these to see if theyll sell well and he'll put some other sizes up later. Ill keep checking up on it.
It'll probably turn out like the Shoezeum auctions, I just checked some of those listings...ridiculous.

roll.gif

There going to hit us with the "coveted" pine green premium low today
smokin.gif
REPPED...

Last edited:
^^^Yeah those sound about right, pass once again if that's what todays re-stock is....

Ya'll want some blazers?

The Nike SB Blazer low is available now for just $29.99
Hillsboro Clearance
1 (254) 582-7455
(318960-011)
$29.99

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom