2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I will be grabbing Dazzles for myself. The ladies really seem to like them like others have mentioned. showed them to a lady friend of mine and she fell in love with them.

We'd have probably seen something by now if they were doing one.

Wasn't CNCPTS supposed to have something on tap for the end of the year though? And what happened to the "Diamond X Nike SB Hyperstrike" that someone TOTALLY SAW I SWEAR?

We'd have probably seen something by now if they were doing one.

Wasn't CNCPTS supposed to have something on tap for the end of the year though? And what happened to the "Diamond X Nike SB Hyperstrike" that someone TOTALLY SAW I SWEAR?

Lotta trolling done by a lotta people on nt. Remember the captcha for the supreme af1?

Lol I remember that like yesterday.....

This thread went for 900 pages to 3700 just this year?? Wtf! I bet that half of it was from the Tiff release haha

Lol I remember that like yesterday.....

This thread went for 900 pages to 3700 just this year?? Wtf! I bet that half of it was from the Tiff release haha

Diamond, Jordan talk that didn't stay in that thread, the general tomfoolery to sticking to the subject at hand, Bao sightings, SOMP, Quartersnacks. There's been a lot of releases everyone went HAM on in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom