2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I wonder what are the least (normal) sizes in this thread is? I bet someone who wears a 7 prolly eats without much competition.
Meh not much comp but less supply. It evens out. 10-12 get the most pairs produced usually. That's what I saw working at finishline anyway. 9.5s get a decent amount. Might get a couple 9s, and 8.5s. One 8. One 7. Few 13s. Maybe a 14. It was about the same ratio wise in running shoes we just got more of every size. Not sure how it's done with skating but I'm pretty sure it's not far off.

Last edited:

mexican food.

The more games the Niners lose....the closer he gets to U-of-M where he should be.

The Niners decent is baffling to me tho, they didn't lose many players on either side of the ball, and while they had injuries (who don't?!?) it wasn't anything crippling. Maybe teams just figured out Kaepernick? 

70 on some snakeeyes dunks. i think i can live w that. someone be a pal and help me find snake swoosh gum sole sbs in a 10

still trying to find myself a pair of NL highs size 8. overslept on release day and then have been busy with finals. anyone know have any tips of where i can cop for around retail?

still trying to find myself a pair of NL highs size 8. overslept on release day and then have been busy with finals. anyone know have any tips of where i can cop for around retail?
you missed the last restock from premier...your best bet is ebay my dude....

The more games the Niners lose....the closer he gets to U-of-M where he should be.

The Niners decent is baffling to me tho, they didn't lose many players on either side of the ball, and while they had injuries (who don't?!?) it wasn't anything crippling. Maybe teams just figured out Kaepernick? 

Doubt he goes back to college without a superbowl win under his belt

What should I expect to pay for the Black Lance Mountain in a 10.5? DS or VVNDS

300+/- a few bucks

Saw them on ebay for about $160 shipped, that's the cheapest you'll get em in the aftermarket. Rocked my size 8s already they're pretty dope 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom