2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

joggers = glorified sweatpants

no hate to anyone but i dont see the point of people paying 80 dollars for a pair of joggers.

I told my friend the exact same thing and I got so much hate. Then had a long *** debate as to whether or not they constitute as sweatpants. :lol:

joggers = glorified sweatpants

no hate to anyone but i dont see the point of people paying 80 dollars for a pair of joggers.
i bought mine for $18 off of PLNDR. the Staple Vito. Too dope. And i am also one who said he would never cop joggers lol. THere are many cheap joggers out there. THe only ones that are $80 are the wack ZaneRobes

I told my friend the exact same thing and I got so much hate. Then had a long *** debate as to whether or not they constitute as sweatpants. :lol:

I mean there's an argument to be made for the ones that aren't terry cloth, sweat pants material, but what I'd call them isn't much better. It's just an updated version of Parachute Pants.

Calling them Joggers is the fashion equivalent of when station wagons started getting called CUVs. Gotta get away from the toxic name.

One last derail and then we can get back to dunk talk, I said I'd never get a pair of joggers, but I was looking for comfortable lounging around the house and quick errand clothes to wear this week while I'm at my GF's parents house for Christmas. Couldn't fight the price, and I have to say that it's actually a pretty versatile form of pants. I'd never go out to dinner or anything where I had to remotely dress up, but it's great for kicking around, I also don't see a need for any of the "fashion" pairs that cost more than some of my most cherished sneakers.

Did anyone score with that pre-owned pair of Heinekens Gusto had for 389 shipped?

No need to explain yourself, do you mints, nice color joggers :smokin

Last edited:
One last derail and then we can get back to dunk talk, I said I'd never get a pair of joggers, but I was looking for comfortable lounging around the house and quick errand clothes to wear this week while I'm at my GF's parents house for Christmas. Couldn't fight the price, and I have to say that it's actually a pretty versatile form of pants. I'd never go out to dinner or anything where I had to remotely dress up, but it's great for kicking around, I also don't see a need for any of the "fashion" pairs that cost more than some of my most cherished sneakers.

Did anyone score with that pre-owned pair of Heinekens Gusto had for 389 shipped?
i thought hard about those heinekens, it's just the wrong time of the wrong month for me.  Two weeks from now i'd probably grab them right up. 

Can u do a size 6 chart for my girl?

She doesn't wear SBs but I force her to so we can match on IG

Back
Top Bottom