2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Is there a Nike SB Dunk encyclopedia? Like shows every dunk releases. Nice little write ups on the collabs and whatnot?\

@Dcypoe81  do you have any knowledge of anything like this?

Another one...

I love eBay
i own the same pair...kinda tight in the toe box area which can annoy your pinky toe but thick socks will prevent the irritation...not the best quality but they look nice and can't hate on the price you paid...i paid similar
nthat.gif

all these pics of the 112s lately make me want to get a fresh pair since mine are so beat up....someone tell me to stop

Last edited:
Last edited:
"just to start the negotiating"

ive done the 10% offer before, only to have the seller come back with 5% #scumbagsellers
I get it. Just weird bc if I were in the sellers shoes I would never give more than a 5% discount because it's a 50/50 split between seller and buyer. The fact you get sellers to bite on offering you 10% off is 
laugh.gif
. Some dumb sellers out there.

"just to start the negotiating"

ive done the 10% offer before, only to have the seller come back with 5% #scumbagsellers

What's hilarious though, is when you offer to pay via PayPal for a price that will net them more than if you bid/buy now on their item on eBay, yet they insist on declining and counter-offer to sell via PayPal for a higher amount. At times, it makes me just want to buy their item on eBay and let them eat all those fees, but then that would mean they end up selling the shoes and I spend more. So I let them sit on eBay unsold for a while haha

The intelligence level of some smh...or is it just greed?

Walter..

What's hilarious though, is when you offer to pay via PayPal for a price that will net them more than if you bid/buy now on their item on eBay, yet they insist on declining and counter-offer to sell via PayPal for a higher amount. At times, it makes me just want to buy their item on eBay and let them eat all those fees, but then that would mean they end up selling the shoes and I spend more. So I let them sit on eBay unsold for a while haha

The intelligence level of some smh...or is it just greed?

Walter..
yeah it's ridiculous how stupid sellers are. Some people actually believe getting 400 on ebay is better than getting 380 via paypal.

on the topic of ebay fees, doesn't ebay take out their fee, and also paypals fee is also taken out?  so around 14%?

on the topic of ebay fees, doesn't ebay take out their fee, and also paypals fee is also taken out?  so around 14%?

EBay doesn't fee shipping charges, but PayPal charges fees for the whole payment.

So its 10% flat eBay fee for the sale price, and a little under 4% for the entire payment processed in PayPal (selling price + shipping price). Hope that explains it and that it made sense.

yeah it's ridiculous how stupid sellers are. Some people actually believe getting 400 on ebay is better than getting 380 via paypal.

Yea no kidding!

Walter..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom