2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Mids would have had to have been hot for them to make a comeback..... :rolleyes

I could've sworn we saw the photoshop of those WTDs a lil while after the NL highs dropped.

For now I would say just a rumor. Someone else pointed out that that pic probably wont come into fruition since they have that Paid in Full SB print on the heel and that caused copyright issues just a couple months back.

It was wishful thinking, they are due for a reboot along with blazers. I feel like SB has just thrown them both to the side with the occasional one hitter than back to the dungeon you go.

Blazers > Mids tho...

Blazers also had a huge RUN in like 08-2010. I remember working in Footaction part time and literally selling out of like every pair. It was a trip seeing kids come in with their mom asking for whatever blazers we had.

rounding up is easier than calculating to the .x% in my opinion
Yeah but in most of the instances where we're selling kicks it's nowhere near 4%. Average J's resell is like $200 and at that price, you're talking about 3.05% PayPal fees. How is is easier to round that up to 4%? It's not hard math, and to say 4% is just wrong given it fluctuates depending on the price. At higher values, it approaches 2.9% so 3% is really a better "estimate"

Blazers > Mids tho...

Blazers also had a huge RUN in like 08-2010. I remember working in Footaction part time and literally selling out of like every pair. It was a trip seeing kids come in with their mom asking for whatever blazers we had.

I know I'm a Blazer guy and I can't remember the last pair I bought.

AND HERE'S AN EPISODE OF "You Know What Grinds My Gears?!"

Why do people think PayPal takes 4%? It's 2.9% +$0.30 transaction fee. For a transaction of $30 that comes out to around 4% but anything normal it's still roughly 3%. For a transaction of $100 it comes out to 3.2%
80 cents?

really grinds your gears?

Dunk mids should not exist. Blazers are actually dope when they want them to be.

Upon doing some research it appears that there are no fake Budweisers. Just copped for $115 shipped.

Last edited:
@Shelflife Store just put up the Royal I looking CMFT Dunks as well, same deal, 7-12, no half sizes, $135 + shipping to the U.S.:

https://www.shelflife.co.za/products/Nike-Dunk-CMFT-Lyon-Blue-Black

The Dunk CMFT PRM goes down under for inspiration with a retooled silhouette that offers unprecedented comfort. The design employs a molded Ortholite sock liner–7mm thick–inside a slimmer last, reducing bulk to highlight only what’s essential. Comfort is further emphasized with a lightweight Phylon midsole—showcased within a cutout rubber outsole—and a Zoom Air unit in the heel. Additionally, memory foam in the collar and tongue conforms to your foot, allowing the Dunk to further form to your every step.

-from Nike.com

Last edited:
With some black sb laces, those breds and Royal cmft dunks might be kinda nice. I'm curious about the quality of leather too though.

The Dunk CMFT PRM goes down under for inspiration with a retooled silhouette that offers unprecedented comfort. The design employs a molded Ortholite sock liner–7mm thick–inside a slimmer last, reducing bulk to highlight only what’s essential. Comfort is further emphasized with a lightweight Phylon midsole—showcased within a cutout rubber outsole—and a Zoom Air unit in the heel. Additionally, memory foam in the collar and tongue conforms to your foot, allowing the Dunk to further form to your every step.

-from Nike.com
Appreciate it.

Apparently there's a green/black color way also.

Anybody know the fit on them?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom