2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I would actually LOVE to see a dunk, or series of, with producer/MC combos. 

I.e. Gangstar, Mobb Deep, Run The Jewels, PRhyme, Joey Bad*****/Statik, etc

"Offer valid online & instore"
What determines if an online re-seller will list their Nike stock? Is it purely a choice thing, or do you have to be in a certain category with Nike? Always figured if you could list your inventory on-line you'd want the extra exposure. 

What determines if an online re-seller will list their Nike stock? Is it purely a choice thing, or do you have to be in a certain category with Nike? Always figured if you could list your inventory on-line you'd want the extra exposure. 

Nah, you have to have an online agreement with Nike SB. It's a lot of paperwork and rules about what you can't and can't put online. Most shops that attempt to go around it and just sell online without clearance usually get their entire account snatched or face other consequences.

Last edited:

1. Just the overall education of some of the people who consider sneaker collecting/purchasing/wearing as more of a status symbol than a hobby/personal enjoyment. I liken it to the generation of Kanye fans who took to Twitter to announce recently that they didn't know who this "Paul McCartney guy" was, but that he was about to "blow up" thanks to Kanye. 
Preach! I never understood people wearing sneakers for attention. No one cares what shoes you have on unless its another person into sneakers. I never understood that mentality. 

I'd be interested to see how many people in here wear shoes because you want people to look at you/attention/pay compliments?

Last edited:
Question #1.) With it now being 2015, what are some of the dumbest sneaker related things you dealt with personally, watched happen or read about in 2014? 

-> Watching kooks drag around Lance Mountain's name like they ever heard of him before.

Question #2.) If Nike SB were to do a new collab with a music artist this year, who would you want to see them collab with and why?

-> Animal Collective. I like the work they did with the brand Keep, but I wouldn't wear any of those silhouettes.

Question #3.) Every year people say that the "sneaker head" fad will wear off in the mainstream and the community will go back to normalcy. Do you believe that 2015 will be that year? If not, what do you think it will take for the fad to end?

-> I doubt it will end anytime soon. Lots more people getting in than out.

Question #4.) What release took the most effort for you to get this year and why? How much work did you have to put in?

-> SOMP because I hunted them 4.5 months before pulling the trigger. Still haven't seen a pair in my size for less $$$, so I feel really good about that one.

Question #5.) In your opinion, what skater deserves to have there own Nike SB signature sneaker for 2015?

-> Theotis Beasley - dude has been laying it down for Nike SB for years.

Question #6.) What Nike SB release disappointed you the most in 2014?

-> Premier's Yeezy dunks, and the BS inspiration story they used.

Question #7.) If you could create a BHM SB Dunk for 2015 what or who would it be about?

-> Tell a skate history story about black skaters.

Question #8.) What was your greatest steal of 2014?

-> Flyknit air max under $100

Question #9.) With the impact that social media has had on the sneaker community so far, do you believe it's done more damage than help the community at this point?

-> It has both positive and negative effects. Lots of people take advantage, but there's also a lot of good info being shared.

Question #10.) If you could create a Nike SB dunk to represent the year you had in 2014 what would it look like and why ? Describe what the Dunk SB would look like using the format I've provided. (You can do as many different SB dunks as you want)

FORMAT:

1.) Name of dunk and is it a dunk high or dunk low? Low

2.) Nickname of dunk? Flyknit Dunk

3.) Brief description of materials used and coloring on side panels, toe cap, heel, tongue, laces, sole and insole. (I will accept Photoshop canvas picture.) 1 piece flyknit upper woven to look like a dunk upper.

4.) Explain the inspiration behind the Dunk SB. A comfort driven lifestyle shoe styled after the Nike SB dunk

5.) How would it be released? Large qty QS release 

Last edited:
You find me these in a 12 I'll buy them I passed on the lows last year but the highs would have been mine for sure

And not to get to tin foil hat but the history about the black panthers was/is mostly propaganda. They were a much better group than most give them credit for, walking children to school and women to and from different places, handing out food one of the greatest bits of history on oakland... shame that the media trashes what it doesn't understand

I know that Native Skateshop still has the Consolidated Dunk Lows, but no luck with the Highs.
http://www.nativeskatestore.co.uk/s...s-black-white-banana-yellow-skate-shoes-p6433
I thrashed mine skating, a long time ago.
I wish I could still find the Highs, PADS or slightly used.

Last edited:
Nah, you have to have an online agreement with Nike SB. It's a lot of paperwork and rules about what you can't and can't put online. Most shops that attempt to go around it and just sell online without clearance usually get their entire account snatched or face other consequences.
Figured there had to be some rules around this. Thanks for the clarification. 

1. Just the overall education of some of the people who consider sneaker collecting/purchasing/wearing as more of a status symbol than a hobby/personal enjoyment. I liken it to the generation of Kanye fans who took to Twitter to announce recently that they didn't know who this "Paul McCartney guy" was, but that he was about to "blow up" thanks to Kanye. 

Preach! I never understood people wearing sneakers for attention. No one cares what shoes you have on unless its another person into sneakers. I never understood that mentality. 

I'd be interested to see how many people in here wear shoes because you want people to look at you/attention/pay compliments?

I get visibly uncomfortable when someone I don't know compliments my sneakers

I get visibly uncomfortable when someone I don't know compliments my sneakers
Quick Story:

I was in the mall with my girl. Shopping at Zumiez to check out the Janoskis. A dude comes up to me and was like "YOOOOOO IS THAT SUPREME SWEATSHIRT REAL. BECAUSE IF IT IS I AM SUPER JEALOUS OF YOU RIGHT NOW. AND YOU GOT THE FIRE REDS TO MATCH? DID YOU GET THEM DOWNSTAIRS AT FINISHLINE?" . I was wearing Infrared 6s. And he did this in front of my girl. 

Nahhh I don't care, I wear what I like. If someone compliments my kicks then that's coo, I go about my day. I can't see how someone would want another mans attention tho, sadly in this sneaker generation it's happening a lot.

Quick Story:

I was in the mall with my girl. Shopping at Zumiez to check out the Janoskis. A dude comes up to me and was like "YOOOOOO IS THAT SUPREME SWEATSHIRT REAL. BECAUSE IF IT IS I AM SUPER JEALOUS OF YOU RIGHT NOW. AND YOU GOT THE FIRE REDS TO MATCH? DID YOU GET THEM DOWNSTAIRS AT FINISHLINE?" . I was wearing Infrared 6s. And he did this in front of my girl. 

Maybe he was hinting to be Your Next Girl....HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Yeah, was waiting in Verizon one time with the wife and had a Preme fitted and petoskeys on. Really awkward dude just comes up and starting saying how ill Preme is and how they should open one in Boston and that he loved my Concepts dunks...
sick.gif

Yeah, was waiting in Verizon one time with the wife and had a Preme fitted and petoskeys on. Really awkward dude just comes up and starting saying how ill Preme is and how they should open one in Boston and that he loved my Concepts dunks...:x

:lol:

CNCPTS dunks haha hilarious

Back
Top Bottom