2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I like those leafs.

Anyone ask their local about them, or are they one of those NDC "exclusives" that we've seen from here and there recently?

I'm wondering the same thing. Those green highs never released anywhere else to my knowledge and I really wanted them. I doubt with there the 3 new ones up there now all 3 will stick to NDC exclusively but I feel there's gonna be an odd man out on one of them and it won't make it past NDC.

Unfortunately seller didn't have the original box. I'll just throw them in some old Blue Boxes i have 

For $30 a can't complain at all. Closest I'll get to Mulder's I guess :lol:

Oooooh no you didn't hit us with the soft flex for $30 lol Nah fam that's a come up definitely one of the pairs that sets example that sometimes less is more when it comes to colors.

I can't tell if the grey on the maple leafs is suede or nubuck or what. Kinda looks like the rough material that was on the legion pines. Either way I'm somewhat interested in seeing more pics of each of the 3 especially the silver surfers.

My wife wants her first pair of dunks, but I'm not sure what size to get her. She is a women's 10 in most nikes, should I go mens 8.5?

My wife wants her first pair of dunks, but I'm not sure what size to get her. She is a women's 10 in most nikes, should I go mens 8.5?
My girl is a 9 and I usually get her 7.5. In the Canvas dunks I got her an 8 and they fit her well. I'd go 8.5 in retooled lows/highs, 8 in pre-retooled lows/highs, and 9 in canvas lows/highs

Last edited:
damn, as big of a de la fan as i am, i'm gonna have to pass on the highs..
i prefer post 3 feet high and rising de la anyway
laugh.gif
If they made a De La Soul Is Dead-themed Dunk, I'd buy somewhere between 9-14 pairs.

Also, copped those Josh Gibsons from your link, DanVsMan - thank you again.

Wassup gang? I've been missing in action lately. I'm stuck in Flint, MI for work,:rolleyes, any spots in this area worth visiting? I'm tempted to ride to premier but, it's like 2hrs away.

thanks brah

To bank on what dan said here's also a pic of the BHM size run from ccs lol it shows the womens size that matches the mens sizes. Hopefully anyone else wondering about dunk sizing for there signicant others can use this pic as well.

Last edited:
There's a Burn Rubber store out there??

Same as the Burn Rubber store from Detroit?

is it worth the trip for those that have been or call that their local?

Burn Rubber isn't actually IN Detroit, it's in Royal Oak, MI. I was in Detroit for Memorial Day weekend back in 2013 and we thought about going until we found out a cab ride was going to cost us like 60 each way and nobody felt like renting a car since we started drinking on the plane and didn't stop until the weekend was over.

I like shopping with them, they've done some fantastic New Balances, but I can't speak to how the shop is in person, still though that close if you're out there on a work trip and have nothing to do on the weekend, it's not like you could pop over to the lake shore for beach time right now.

I can mos def vouch for Burn Rubber, it's a good shop. It also shows the randomness of sneakerheads in the Detroit area....who knows what you'll find in your size. You can come up on something that's been out for months that you figure is sold out on the regular.

(I didn't look back in the thread, apologies if it hasn't been said) They don't sell SB's tho, there's Pogo down the road that does.

Can't mess with those de la highs personnally but cant wait to see you guys get your pairs. As for me I'm gonna be sitting out most of the releases this year trying to save up for my first car is priority at the moment

Back
Top Bottom