2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just a word about ordering from utility - a couple times i've ordered from them, especially the disco stuff - it ends up coming in damaged boxes and or missing extra laces. I'm assuming the reason why they're so cheap is because they sat for a long time and were tried on or they were even customer returns. That being said, a majority of the time I've ordered my shoes came fine. Just an FYI.

I ordered two Janoski's for $40 a piece and received them this past week no issues with the kicks, boxes, or laces.

around 30% of it actually boss... :smokin

thanks for the backing of the site

:nerd:

we-re-not-worthy-waynes-world-o.gif

^You can judge me if you want for being awestruck, but even if you're not impressed by the sheer cash value of 60+ pairs of Paris lows, think of the time it would take to track down > 30% of the run of any one shoe, let alone arguably the most sought after pair of SBs ever.

Last edited:
whats up NT. first time posting on here but I have a friend with these in her possession and she's looking for some info on what they are. Can anybody help? thanks. 

I've never said that. Not even when they were first going up on eBay. I knew they would always be out of reach. But if Doc Brown pulled up right now...
Do you remember how much they first went for. $1500? That was so long ago. Over 10 years

At least you didn't miss scooping a pair of B-Grades on your day off from the outlet you worked at.

Sorry Rice, too crazy not to mention lol

At least you didn't miss scooping a pair of B-Grades on your day off from the outlet you worked at.

Sorry Rice, too crazy not to mention lol
there are no friends in this game when it comes to that shoe.. how could i be mad at my co-workers for not holding a pair for me? they never saw the sales floor.

Were you on NT then?
yes.. and because i missed out on the Paris Dunks i decided on my day off (a Saturday) it would be nice to post all the shoes we had stashed in the backroom on NT..
..phone orders back to back for EVERYTHING. they were pissed and looking back it was pretty messed up to do that.. but that was before i got perma-banned, and became MakeSomeRice. lol

(I did get a good talking to by my manager about it though)

yes.. and because i missed out on the Paris Dunks i decided on my day off (a Saturday) it would be nice to post all the shoes we had stashed in the backroom on NT..
..phone orders back to back for EVERYTHING. they were pissed and looking back it was pretty messed up to do that.. but that was before i got perma-banned, and became MakeSomeRice. lol

(I did get a good talking to by my manager about it though)
I was on NT back then under a very similar name. I remember people saying they were at an outlet.
Haha and back then dunk sbs never went to outlets. Those being anywhere is just insane.
So what did @croatianstyle list them for back then?

I was on NT back then under a very similar name. I remember people saying they were at an outlet.
Haha and back then dunk sbs never went to outlets. Those being anywhere is just insane.
So what did @croatianstyle list them for back then?
..we had SB's at the Folsom Outlet back then. i'm just happy i got to actually hold a pair in my hand.

my name back then was PaintedFaces and I got banned for talking sh/t about customers who would come in asking about Air Force Ones because that was when the song came out.. it was TERRIBLE.. we all knew when that song released that 80% of our calls each day would be idiots asking for those shoes. We rarely had AF1's and if we did it wasn't a color anyone wanted.

#NTDiary

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom