2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

They had me at 108 for them either waking up early to make sure I get them or just still being up from partying id wait it out and cop but 150 is just a no. That is nike tryna pull some jb non sense with sbs smh

I would take an amazing picture and post it but I don't feel like it
laugh.gif

They're dope. REALLY clean in person even though the sole is gonna go from pacific ocean to lake erie
sick.gif
Those dazzles make me dizzy. I wanted to like them, but even the pics make me dizzy.
All white midsole n sole kills those de la highs for me.
I agree.  The yellow and pink do make it decent though, but an on sale decent.

[emoji]11014[/emoji]️[emoji]11014[/emoji]️[emoji]11014[/emoji]️[emoji]11014[/emoji]️[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
@djeucalyptus VERY NICE...
i want to double before i wear mine.
Thanks Rice. I definitely need another pair. I sold my old pair and picked these back up not too long ago. I'm slowly reclaiming all of the pairs I regretted selling off (most of which were from that year too).

Nice AG pickups over the last couple days. They've become one of my go to pairs. Love the suede.

Sometimes it works to complain.
Local Nike Rep gave me these for free.
I still don't love them, preferred the Metallic Midsole, then this Black suede.
But for free, I can learn to like them.
Extra set of laces are Black, of course!
Will probably be looking for some Silver Laces.

Anyone here have every pair (or close to it) of SB Dunks?

I remember NT back in the day and people in here used have A LOT of SBs. 

Just curious.

All, Not anymore.
Used to have more than I have now.
But again, I've been buying since my teens, and I'm in my 40's now.
One closet out of a few rooms I have Sneaks in.

Bit "used" but for $159 it's not a bad deal.
Also pick these up.
Here's the the inner sole for those that were asking.
You're going on a tear right now in this thread. Dope that you got those highs for free, though. What did you complain about?
thanks for the heads up @Gruppo Sportivo  
smokin.gif

Awesome pick up. You know the question... how much did you pay?

Dcy...you gonna stuff the tongues?

Anyone know if I can cancel my Premier order if it hasn't shipped yet?
I don't like stuffing tongues. Ruins the shoe, IMO. Kicks should stay as made. I'm a purist.

Just call them early tomorrow and they'll be real easy about a cancellation if it hasn't shipped yet.

Interesting how you guys are saying $150 is a bust when you were in favour of them for a lower price...

I still have the list dudes... let's see how big an impact price has.

Honestly, my money is on the "price won't matter" for those who really want the De Las.

Just got an order canceled on project blitz for sz 13 Dazzles 
mad.gif
  Anyone happen to know of any 13s out there for ≤ retail? 
nerd.gif

(and just to clarify, I'm talkin dunks, not janos. thought I might pick those up too)

Interesting how you guys are saying $150 is a bust when you were in favour of them for a lower price...

I still have the list dudes... let's see how big an impact price has.

Honestly, my money is on the "price won't matter" for those who really want the De Las.
I never liked the lows to begin with so this has always been way off my radar. I wouldn't buy for $50 or $100, let alone $150.

Back
Top Bottom