2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

...now back to our regularly scheduled program.
tumblr_l9mxp3T7V31qb5vh1o1_400.gif

To anyone who has the DeLas in hand... I'd really appreciate any kind of review... especially if you can compare to the low.

I really wanted to hold off for the disco on these but given my size and the foreseen popularity with women, I believe it will bite me in the *** if I take thr gamble. I have to decide wisely... please help me!

To anyone who has the DeLas in hand... I'd really appreciate any kind of review... especially if you can compare to the low.

I really wanted to hold off for the disco on these but given my size and the foreseen popularity with women, I believe it will bite me in the *** if I take thr gamble. I have to decide wisely... please help me!

Scoop from NDC and then return 'em if you find them cheaper elsewhere?

Yeah NDC is what I was thinking too but most of the time they don't go down to a 6 for quickstrikes....

Very rarely have I seen that, unfortunately.

I try this, but the problem is the 60 days is up by the time the shoe goes on sale anywhere
I've  heard of people on here returning stuff a year later. All you have to do is keep them DS and have the original receipt. The restriction is applied to used gear. 

If I can find those 25 cent snacks come march at the disco I will cave and buy them.... You all can quote me on that!

^Normal dunk with Lunarlon insert or maybe visible Lunar dunk? Not an SB judging by the lowest lace area.

mos def not an SB...just posting cuz its late, its dunk related & Im interested in seeing how this might effect SB Dunks in the future (since many SB models include lunar insoles)

Last edited:
mos def not an SB...just posting cuz its late, its dunk related & Im interested in seeing how this might effect SB Dunks in the future (since many SB models include lunar insoles)

Very good point. I wasn't calling you out on it or anything.

I would like to see a dunk with full length zoom instead of only in the heel. Basketball shoes with full length zoom are like clouds.

zoom > lunar

hope they keep sb dunks just as is
For basketball, I agree.

For everyday wear, I tend to lean towards lunar being more comfortable.

Neither would keep me from buying a shoe. As in "oh they switched that to lunar from zoom? no thanks" <--- prob wouldn't happen.

Back
Top Bottom