2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You mad or nah? I didn't make you pay over retail for these homie.

There's a standard 20% coupon (20% off $150 is $120) and Premier typically charges $8 for shipping. As I'm sure you can see, they're offering free shipping for this release, thusly you will be able to scoop for $120 shipped.
hmmm free shipping from premier... anything to help move those units 

I remember ordering the ugly xmas in grey,  it was $100.  and I had to pay $8 for shipping.  this was over a year ago though

I def paid $8 shipping on the Petoskey branded highs which were $120 last year. Maybe it's new or I didn't get it applied correctly. Not trippin, just wondering why I thought it was $150. Glad to know I'm not going crazy, but repped for the correction.

Now that I'm reading this, I believe I paid for shipping $8 for all my purchases from premier...interesting

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Emage in Denver will be honoring the $108 sticker price, if anyone is local:

Got my Premier Petotsky crewneck in today. It's pretty nice, thankfully it looks like I'll have a chance to wear it since we're going back into cool temps after a day with mid 70s weather.

Those look really clunky. I didn't get what people were saying about the CMFTs looking weird, since I haven't seen any real world photos of them, but man that just looks odd.

Agreed,, I think it's the white midsole and clear sole that's throwing us off..they look like some 6.0 type of shoe

Back
Top Bottom