2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

today's delivery (don't worry dcypoe81 dcypoe81 i'll post a nice shot for you) :wink:

(silver box is a pair of Oxidized Green XIV's from Gusto)

Hopefully they do sit and Nike realizes they aren't going to sell at that price point, otherwise they will keep bumping it 10 bucks here 10 bucks there

I hope the de la lows sit like this as well.Im buying a lifetime amount lol

Last edited:
Good to see everyone who wanted the de la's didn't have much trouble. To rapcoz2134, I think these would've sat a little bit at 108 as well just because of all the releases this month, plus we know the lows are coming too.

today's delivery...

(finally found these in my size... wish i had never passed on them to begin with)

(...and another one of these.)

Last edited:

I have mixed feelings every time I unDS shoes this old...it feels awesome to throw on a 9 year old pair of shoes for the first time ever, but then again I feel like I'm taking away from the remaining population of DS pairs.

Just me?

Damn haven't seent Aqua chalks in a minute. Probably years since I've seen a pair UN-DS'd. Little mad I didn't grab them off CCS when they had them on that ridiculous disco years back

I have mixed feelings every time I unDS shoes this old...it feels awesome to throw on a 9 year old pair of shoes for the first time ever, but then again I feel like I'm taking away from the remaining population of DS pairs.

Just me?
Just send them to me, Ill wear 'em for a few weeks, send them back your way and bam : No need to stress about un-dsing

Still bummed for you.

def bummed but I have gotten over it pretty quickly, it was like a 1st date you thought went great only to find out she's still banging her ex :lol:

Def. understandable. I get paranoid about stuff from bluebox era. So I know I'd be worse about even older stuff.

I had a bad experience un-DSing some Futura's in 2009, the sole yellowed really bad and really fast but only on the right shoe :smh:

Back
Top Bottom