2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I like..

Anyone that picked up the DLS highs also have Disposables? Are the pink laces similar to the pink text on the graphics?

Add me to the failed on sneakersnstuff this morning club as well. Hopefully prices on these will fall on eBay down the road when more hyped releases drop.

Much better with some of that white covered up.. I wanna do this but the last time I used angelus paints was on a pit of KD VI the project came out looking like ***, maybe it was the wrong base material to use?
Uhh yeah you gotta use adhesion promoter on stuff like kds cuz of the material.

angelus on dunks works like a charm

I only get 13s in dunks and AJ1s because of my wide feet but some 12s fit fine, like these my shoe goos and a few others. I had the brian anderson highs in a 12 and almost destroyed my pinky toe. Heck even my sz 13 510s are too narrow.
Runners and boots im a 12.

I threw em on quick and they fit

Last edited:
Reaped for the bobas,, still wishing a fellow nt'er will help a brother in my quest to find a ds pair for a reasonable price,, the only pair I can find is on eBay at 360 which is outrageous

I had the same problem. They were sold out in like 1 second.
SNS wasted my time twice this morning.
They sent tweets to the entire world describing the app and how to sign up
Lol.
The DLS customs I think would look better with a pink swoosh.
Shhhh. This has been my plan all along for the DLS if they hit disco. Mine will have a twist on them, but I have my angelus ready. 
Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts  
Saw the shirt first and knew I needed something special to go with them; luckily I found these on @kix4chicks. $116 shipped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Dang near DS!! Still planning on rocking these with Taxi's.

#blackhistory
Concord SB...my SB grails.  I passed up a few pair for around $100 this summer. Slightly kicking myself...I didnt realize that shoes are cheapest in the middle of the summer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom