2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just wanted to say what's up to my fellow SB heads. Been out of the game for a long time but they new De La Soul's brought me back and now I got the fever again.

Just wanted to say what's up to my fellow SB heads. Been out of the game for a long time but they new De La Soul's brought me back and now I got the fever again.

Christopher-Walken-fever.gif

Last edited:
no, thank god.  comcast isnt too bad.

Last time i had a usps issue it took me 7 ~1 hour calls to finally get someone who was willing to try and help me.

she couldn't even help me, she gave me the numbers to the two closet PO locations and told me she isn't sure which one might have the package then she told me I can try calling but they might not pick up :lol:

man. some people :smh:

still feelin the gingham/wizard/whatever dunks. Unlike other fades like the black&tan and kuwahara, these look like the fade was applied after the material was assembled? kind of interesting... will reserve final judgement until in-hand. 

There's been a bunch of non-sb dunk talk lately, so I figured a recent non-dunk SB pickup would also be appropriate. Today's wear:

hope everyone has an awesome friday! 

I just picked up a pair myself. Love these (and yours as well).

You must not have TWC.
You've probably never had Charter. Might as well fix the problem yourself if you call them up.
Perfect execution
she couldn't even help me, she gave me the numbers to the two closet PO locations and told me she isn't sure which one might have the package then she told me I can try calling but they might not pick up
laugh.gif
This is why I don't use USPS if I can help it. About half my packages have the "recipient not available for delivery" disease when my office always has someone at the front where the USPS guy comes to. He'll drop off everything else but not spend 10 seconds asking for someone (we also have a phone that patches directly to the receptionist).

You've probably never had Charter. Might as well fix the problem yourself if you call them up.

Perfect execution

This is why I don't use USPS if I can help it. About half my packages have the "recipient not available for delivery" disease when my office always has someone at the front where the USPS guy comes to. He'll drop off everything else but not spend 10 seconds asking for someone (we also have a phone that patches directly to the receptionist).

Yeah it's terrible, apparently it was a sub who didn't even bother to try and deliver it, he just acted like he did. Now they are trying to figure out what the hell he did with the package :smh:

Man, all these USPS horror stories makes me feel fortunate my local PO isn't like that. lol

my local post office has the worst lines, always 1 person working lines of like 20 deep

I drive out of my way to go to another town half the time
That's what I usually do because I can't stand the lines and the attitudes they have. My local PO always Get up and have a break after dealing with one person causing huge lines too

I guess I'm lucky, the building I work in has a small post office unit built in because we have our own zip code, the regional sort site is about 4 blocks away from the office, and my home post office is pretty laid back with people that are seemingly happy with their jobs and rarely in a gruff mood.

I guess I'm lucky, the building I work in has a small post office unit built in because we have our own zip code, the regional sort site is about 4 blocks away from the office, and my home post office is pretty laid back with people that are seemingly happy with their jobs and rarely in a gruff mood.

that was like the building I worked at when I was at Penn State, it was awesome, all I did was basically drop and pick up

no lines, hassles or waiting

I have a building like that at my work, built in post office with outgoing mail pickups multiple times daily

local PO has 1 register and 20 person line all hours of the day - she's hilarious though - so brutal to the people who don't know the PO rules.

Back
Top Bottom