2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The RULES say to ask in the Price Check/Legit Check forums, but if you don't make a habit of asking every day for tons of pairs most people will respond quicker in this thread. I know I rarely check the legit check forums unless someone has sent me a direct message.

Take my advice as you will though, because I'm not a mod and if they feel like enforcing the rules you could find yourself in a time out.

Hey guys.  New here.  Came across this site when I was looking for some pictures of the SB Dorothy's.  Spent the last couple of weeks or so catching up on the thread.  Absolutely love all of the information you guys put out.  Anyways, I'll hop off now.  I just have one question.  Is it ok for me to ask about price checks on here on older SB's or is there another thread for that?  Thanks
Price checks are ok (SB Dunk Only) but make sure to include pictures. We can't PC something well without full disclosure on condition and legitimacy.

When I was into sports cards/memorabilia in the early-mid 2000s I had to file a couple...they were super cool about the whole thing...but it was 10+ years ago.
Ok. Makes me feel a little more confident. Spent $50 on express shipping for a dude that bought something from me and they did NOT deliver on the guaranteed date.

#WDYWTNTEdition Had to UNDS these immediately! Goin to my Grandmas bday party!

Last edited:
Not a dunk question, but related to shoes: Have you guys ever sent something USPS Express and had to file a dispute since the package didn't arrive on the guaranteed delivery date? Supposed money back guarantee but I wonder what kind of rules and regulations there are.

Yeah if it's Express and the rules were followed, IE dropped off at location by the specified pick up time file that dispute. I had to initiate a dispute a few times when the office I worked at was supposed to have a filing to the USPTO, which has some of the most arcane rules about shipping I've ever had to deal with, but that's a story for another forum.

Yeah if it's Express and the rules were followed, IE dropped off at location by the specified pick up time file that dispute. I had to initiate a dispute a few times when the office I worked at was supposed to have a filing to the USPTO, which has some of the most arcane rules about shipping I've ever had to deal with, but that's a story for another forum.
It was dropped off on a Thursday before the store closed (around 4 PM) and guaranteed delivery was Saturday. It was not delivered today. Should be fine, then. Thanks for all the help guys.

Thanks for the replies.  I stopped buying SBs back in '09 and just recently got the itch again.  Seeing you guys posting so many of my favorites is steadily making my wish list longer and longer
frown.gif

I forgot who posted about going a 1/2 size up on these, but I totally agree. They are super snug. I got them for $84.99 shipped on eBay from xstylesskateshop if anyone is looking to buy at that price.

Back
Top Bottom