2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Looking to cop some nike sb bruin models.  how do nike sb bruins fit?  for reference, since the retooling of dunks, i been going up .5.  any help is appreciated.  thanks!
you'll want to stay up a .5 size (same as new dunks)

They're narrow

Why do people have problems with folks that still wear SBs? Because they hype isn't as bad as it used to be? Smh.

Wear what you like people.

Yeah... It's truly sad how many kids love looking the same.. All because of the hype a particular item may bring
mean.gif

THIS.

...good ole hypebeast :lol:

You ever click through and check out the other comments people that make statements like that post? Dude is like a master troll for hype beast. All negativity with nothing positive to say. If I felt that jaded about the hobby, I'd find something else to do with my time.

it would be my luck that burnished dunks in my size gets posted the day after i grab the black lux pair

THIS.

...good ole hypebeast 
laugh.gif

Oh man!
I better get on the J train and wear the same sneaks that everyone else wears at the mall, movies, etc... ASAP!
Why would I want to be Original, when I can LOOK like everyone else!!!!
I'm not even gonna sell my SBs, I'm just gonna given them all away!!!!

SBs ARE DEAD!!!!!!!!

*being sarcastic.

That's how I feel bout frag and royals....

I remember I was on the Hunt for the Royals...MANNNN my dreams were shattered after the staggering prices on them! I gave up immediately & the Frags. Smh jus terrible! Gave up on those too.

Last edited:
I remember I was on the Hunt for the Royals...MANNNN my dreams were shattered after the staggering prices on them! I gave up immediately & the Frags. Smh jus terrible! Gave up on those too.
On both of those I dont blame you. Any sane person would have done the same. resell is just plane asinine on both pairs

times have changed man...i remember walking into foot locker on a random day and picking up the 2001 royals with ease...i still rock em to this day...

sorry to derail....SBs ALIVE AND KICKIN!!!

I swear I just saw that pair on eBay in a 12.. I'm pretty sure it was under 90 shipped too..[/quote

no way whaaaat i thought i did a good job of watching, gotta go back and check.
Just incase you havent found em yet... http://www.ebay.com/itm/DS-Nike-SB-...504?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c98a5df78 heres that pair for under a hundo

There is one more listed with no flaws for a buck 20... Stumbled across them again so just wanted to throw the plug

Back
Top Bottom