2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

dcypoe81 dcypoe81 thanks for the tip...but I don't know if they have every SB account on there. I just looked in Pensacola (where I know for a fact there's a shop with an SB account) and it didn't populate on the list.

so then what kinda SB locater are you looking for? you dont really think they'll be a more extensive list than the 1 on NDC, do you?

my fault, fell for the bait...predicted you were gonna say "doesnt have all of them" :lol:

Last edited:
dcypoe81 dcypoe81 thanks for the tip...but I don't know if they have every SB account on there. I just looked in Pensacola (where I know for a fact there's a shop with an SB account) and it didn't populate on the list.

when SB had their own website there used to be a pretty good locator but now that SB is very mainstream it's been gone for at least a few years now

Thats the sad part when people cant afford it and are buying sneakers soley for resale and jacking up the prices. Then you feel bad for wearing sneakers that expensive lol. Ive been rocking thr jpack royal highs heavy this winter...probably wouldn't wear the 1 Royals for $1000 market value as heavy in my rotation

Went and looked at your prior posts and saw that was you. To each their own on how they spend their money. Wasn't trying to fire shots at you or anyone else. It was more of a statement on how much the shoe game has really changed over the years.

You or anyone else got the funds to drop $800 on a pair of shoes more power to you. I could afford it too, I just choose not to. I have a job and rent a townhouse. About to buy a house.

But as we both know a lot of these sneakerheads these days aren't people with jobs and it's all for that IG picture and then to resell again.

Mainly for @drprince89
 @nuclear90
  but also for anyone else interested. Here are some pics of my worn UNCs to hopefully help with the patent leather discussion. These have ~12 wears on them. But when I say 12 wears, I don't mean like to the mall. I mean on Franklin St, in Kenan Stadium, at the Dean Dome, etc. Prob equates to 20 wears if you are careful haha! Sorry for the dark, but the shadows were affecting the shot. Tried to get the toebox creasing that is there, as well as the aforementioned scuff I mentioned. The one light pic shows that the shape is still pretty good and that patent leather just pops and still looks clean in my humble opinion. I do put the shoe trees in after wears, and clean or at least wipe down after most all wears. 

Btw, in the 10 seconds I tried, I couldn't figure out how to put pics in a spoiler. If someone would be so kind as to PM me that, I'll do it next time.
Those UNCs look pretty clean...might pick up a pair next week

so then what kinda SB locater are you looking for? you dont really think they'll be a more extensive list than the 1 on NDC, do you?

my fault, fell for the bait...predicted you were gonna say "doesnt have all of them" :lol:

?

I wasn't complaining dude, I was excited to check it out when you told me about the filter.

One of my favs from the Tape Box era…

^on those nappy suede pairs does anyone have any recommendations on how to trim it down some?

I got the black/grey pair and one toe box is noticeably longer to the point I don't wear them because it annoys me.

Klik is the shop I believe your referring to. It's in the mall. The only 1 Pcola has and I'm sure you know plus is in ft Walton/destin about 45 min east of Pcola.

These sneaker pics on IG are getting Cornier and cornier. So the new thing is jumping in the air while taking a pic of your sneakers. The tip toe and the pair in your hand was corny but come on now. Ok I'm done with my rant.

dcypoe81 dcypoe81 I owe you several reps for that Somp plug. I been looking for those at that price for a good while. I couldn't justify 175 (petty I know) from fliestkicks.

It's actually my bday so I copped those first thing this morning. Happy bday to myself.

Back
Top Bottom