2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

sure looks like it from the toe box and sample pic

This.

these just ended a few minutes ago...anyone in here eat?

Last edited:
this seller has FSR of many releases all up for auction.  wonder what the person's buisness model is like.

I have been meaning to question that seller in here.. I've never bought and here's why.. The end result shipping ended up being 26-27 dollars?? I checked their feedback and people are questioning the same thing. They move a large amount of pairs of many sneakers for the looks of it and sometimes they have some super rare looking sneakers listed.. Never bought though but their auctions always make me raise a brow

ChickwithKickz is super legit.

I'm not sure how she makes money off her GR sales but I've gotten a few steals from her . Never paid more than $9 for shipping from her either.

Last edited:
^ Yoth.

Also FYI, those marble lows have a seatbelt insole. So def. flying related Id say. 

ChickwithKickz is super legit.

I'm not sure how she makes money off her GR sales but I've gotten a few steals from her . Never paid more than $9 for shipping from her either.
This is pure speculation so don't read too much into it but I have a feeling that chickwithkickz is affiliated with or a cover up account for SBCOLLECTOR on IG. I am not 100% sure how but he is affiliated with Branded Skate shop based out of NJ. ChickwithKickz is also based out of NJ. So it would make sense that they may possibly be moving inventory through this ebay account. Keep in mind that shops pay a portion of the actual msrp so even if they sell low on ebay, they should be breaking even. Lastly, everyone knows that SB collector has multiples of some of the most rare SB's (ex. FLOM, Freddy, Paris,etc.). His primary shoe size is 8.5-9. If you notice all of the ultra rare or older SB's are all in the 8.5-9 range. Possibly stunting on IG and secretly selling on ebay through a cover up account. Again, just speculation but suspect if you really think about it

This is pure speculation so don't read too much into it but I have a feeling that chickwithkickz is affiliated with or a cover up account for SBCOLLECTOR on IG. I am not 100% sure how but he is affiliated with Branded Skate shop based out of NJ. ChickwithKickz is also based out of NJ. So it would make sense that they may possibly be moving inventory through this ebay account. Keep in mind that shops pay a portion of the actual msrp so even if they sell low on ebay, they should be breaking even. Lastly, everyone knows that SB collector has multiples of some of the most rare SB's (ex. FLOM, Freddy, Paris,etc.). His primary shoe size is 8.5-9. If you notice all of the ultra rare or older SB's are all in the 8.5-9 range. Possibly stunting on IG and secretly selling on ebay through a cover up account. Again, just speculation but suspect if you really think about it

That's funny you say that because when that seller popped up sometime after that they changed their name and kept selling. I only knew it was still the same seller because of the iconic closet door behind the shoes lol but then shortly after that they changed their name back to chickzwithkickz?

I definitely commend her/his hustle cause that seller is consistently making moves!

Sounds plausible, but at the end of the day the consumer is winning with her low prices.

Back
Top Bottom