2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Quick tip - I breakdown my empty boxes to save on space

Otherwise that's an awesome setup. Much props

Last edited:
That's an amazing shelving set up. One Day. Hell I'd actually be really happy with that Amazon setup someone posted a few days ago, 5 of those and I should be OK. 4 in 1 room, 1 in another.

Just ran across seller olliehendrix22 on ebay.  He has some good prices imo

DLS $90 (7.5, 8.5)

Disposable $50 (9-14)

BHM '15 $69 (7-13)

$7.55 Shipping

Welcome to the greatest thread on the Internet, @volksnuts

That shelving option you have going is straight top notch! Did you build that yourself?

I rock those Lowe's wire racks myself. Get the job done.

Also just followed you on IG. 

Welcome to the greatest thread on the Internet, @volksnuts

That shelving option you have going is straight top notch! Did you build that yourself?

I rock those Lowe's wire racks myself. Get the job done.

Also just followed you on IG. 
yup did it myself, was going to do the Container Store clear box route, but I wasn't down with spending $1000 on boxes

All in I spent less than $300 to redo the whole closet (including wife's side)

When are the cork highs supposed to be out?

my local shops have not gotten them yet, I want to see them first before making a decision

When are the cork highs supposed to be out?

my local shops have not gotten them yet, I want to see them first before making a decision
apparently it's april 2015. I wouldn't be too concerned as I'm sure they'll be readily available for you to check out before you make a decision!

7OjwWhq.jpg
Lasers on a gloomy south Florida day

my set up and raggedy compared to you guys :lol: :lol:

I just copped the mainstay shoe racks from Walmart. When I move into a bigger house I'll look into a more permanent display/storage. The slide out shelves tho are :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I am Team Leave **** Everywhere :lol:

I should be more organized

This is me right now. I'm freaking out because I've got company coming in next week, and I don't know where the hell I'm going to put everything to make me not look like a dude on Hoarders.

This is me right now. I'm freaking out because I've got company coming in next week, and I don't know where the hell I'm going to put everything to make me not look like a dude on Hoarders.
There's a big difference between having a lot of and having like 2 cat skeletons under 47 years of newspapers in your living room lol

Last edited:
This suck, I wonder how many "sneaker heads" has this happened to, all my shoe way too snug now. All size ten only one that fits is the 10.5, this bs. I hope I stay at 10.5, I don't want this happening again. What to do? Shoe problems.... (I'll post last nights wear to keep it dunk related)

Love the set ups for the kicks up there! Dopeness!

But I'm #TeamStackBoxesOnBoxes
My collection is getting a lil bigger tho in the closet space tho

This suck, I wonder how many "sneaker heads" has this happened to, all my shoe way too snug now. All size ten only one that fits is the 10.5, this bs. I hope I stay at 10.5, I don't want this happening again. What to do? Shoe problems.... (I'll post last nights wear to keep it dunk related)

That's why I didn't start collecting until I was fully grown *ye shrug*

Being a big half size all my shoes will either be snug or a little tight but thats just the nature of life for me

I have maybe like 25 pairs of shoes total I would say, maybe like half are even in my house, some at my girls, some at my mom's and some at my grandfathers

Back
Top Bottom