2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Should I jump on Boba for 250? I feel like I can get them cheaper.. :nerd:

Hmm..condition? I paid $175 shipped for my 9-9.5/10 pair not long ago, and I think I could have gotten a cheaper pair had I waited longer. But I'm happy with mine so it didn't matter.

Walter..

Hmm..condition? I paid $175 shipped for my 9-9.5/10 pair not long ago, and I think I could have gotten a cheaper pair had I waited longer. But I'm happy with mine so it didn't matter.

Walter..

Brand new Walt

Brand new Walt

Can you work the price down to around the $215 area? I think even $200. If not, consider how many pairs you've come across in your size and how bad you want them. I've overpaid on pairs that were high on my wishlist that I didn't want to kick myself for doing so.

Walter..

Those Premier pics tho for the Ruby Slippers [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

They are on RIF, I actually just tried to buy them. But paypal gave me an error saying the seller can't accept paypal payment?

Kinda sketch to try my CC now :lol:

Last edited:
They are on RIF, I actually just tried to buy them. But paypal gave me an error saying the seller can't accept paypal payment?

They haven't accepted PayPal in a while now. I tried to buy some Ferris Buellers back around Christmas and it wouldn't go through. Was pissed, they were only $150.

They don't accept PayPal. You'll have to use your CC. No worries, they're legit. They won't budge on prices either, but it's worth a call.

Walter..

I really wish nike and all other companies would let the all red shoe thing die.

In fact lets just collectively give red like a 8 month break.

HOT ROD LA:

Reminiscent of the Nike SB Dunk Low 'Space Jam' release in 2011, this all red patent leather Dunk Low Pro will be one of the most anticipated and sought after Nike SB releases of 2015. Slated for a early April release we are now allowing our VIP Dunk Club members to reserve their pair through pre-order. No lines. No hassle. No stress. Just reserve your pair and come pick them up when they arrive. The Nike SB Dunk Low Pro 'Ruby Red Slippers' is now available for PRE-ORDER both in-store or by phone for 89.95.

HOT ROD LA
2253 Westwood Blvd
Los Angeles, CA. 90064
(310)441-5527

HOTRODLA.COM

HOT ROD LA:

Reminiscent of the Nike SB Dunk Low 'Space Jam' release in 2011, this all red patent leather Dunk Low Pro will be one of the most anticipated and sought after Nike SB releases of 2015. Slated for a early April release we are now allowing our VIP Dunk Club members to reserve their pair through pre-order. No lines. No hassle. No stress. Just reserve your pair and come pick them up when they arrive. The Nike SB Dunk Low Pro 'Ruby Red Slippers' is now available for PRE-ORDER both in-store or by phone for 89.95.

HOT ROD LA
2253 Westwood Blvd
Los Angeles, CA. 90064
(310)441-5527

HOTRODLA.COM
So they just went straight SPACE JAM on cats, didn't even mention the Concords hahha

Technically they are more like the concords though, jams had patent throughout and concords have the mesh side panel like the red joints

Back
Top Bottom