2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

It's so funny that to sneakerheads a tongue tag and outsole color can be the difference between $200 and $1,000

I get your point, but were also talking about quantity produced here...thousands (or maybe tens of thousands) of the Nontourages versus maybe 50 of the Entourage F&Fs?

Finally, USPS slackin' this week.. :smokin

Great Colorway. Nice pickup

it seems like it's been forever since I picked something up (that I was excited about.... lately it's been $50 "they are ok" pickups) Going up to my local skateshop to see what kind of a deal I can get for the Dorothy's and Tin Mans.... they haven't gotten ruby slippers yet.... maybe they will come in tomorrow before I get off work

Anyways.... looking for help

Last year there were some GRs that I only saw on NDC and CCS, I wasn't sure how they would look in person so I only got one pair figuring I could scoop up another later if I liked them that much

Well I got them and I love them but I've been watching eBay religiously for almost a year and not a single pair has come up for sale in my size (11.5/12) at any price

Did anyone pick these up? has anyone seen these anywhere? One of my spots tried to order them but they were not available for shops to get

what does repped mean?

remember I'm a noob

The Entourages would have been dope if the show had ended like 3 seasons earlier. By the time the end came around I'd stopped caring and was actually hoping the show would end on a downer with Vinnie OD'ing or something like that. Never got around to getting the QS release.

Corks are :smokin without a doubt. Any word when those iridescent swoosh lows will be available in the states?

On the Dcy photo of all the upcoming 2015 jawns I was feelin that iridescent swoosh pair, but not as much with the higher quality kicks. Leather looks like it might be on point, but that swoosh looks kinda hokey.

But what do I know....I dig the clouds so..... 
laugh.gif

The Entourages would have been dope if the show had ended like 3 seasons earlier. By the time the end came around I'd stopped caring and was actually hoping the show would end on a downer with Vinnie OD'ing or something like that. Never got around to getting the QS release.
don't forget about the movie coming out this summer too lol

Corks are
smokin.gif
without a doubt. Any word when those iridescent swoosh lows will be available in the states?
You can get the iridescents shipped from Taiwan right now for $122.99.  Sizes 8 - 11.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Dunk-L...t=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item43da22f35e

Also, not sure if you can actually get something shipped to the US from this site but they have a size 7, 11, & 12 for $94.77 plus whatever shipping is.

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/size-online/item/304292-091-sb/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom