2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Are we sure these were ever actually live or was it another incident like the Cinnabars where Nike loaded them early and marked them as sold out and then released them a month later?  Not even posted on ebay or any other sites, seams weird.

I hope none on ebay points that direction

Are we sure these were ever actually live or was it another incident like the Cinnabars where Nike loaded them early and marked them as sold out and then released them a month later?  Not even posted on ebay or any other sites, seams weird.

I sure Hope so.
When rapcoz2134 posted, I went in and showed a FSR.
Went in about an hour later, when I found my Gift Card, and GONE.

Same

Question..Would you guys say Bruins fit TTS?
I half size down on all lows but mostly because I have big feet and skinny legs

I go TTS for Bruins but haven't bought a pair since Nike switched up the design

these are still the GOAT IMO

Not sb related But has anyone got the reissue es accels? If so how's the fit compare to a dunk?

Just got these in really on the fence about them. The suede around the toe box is pretty good quality but the white and red color combo is making me wish I would of just pulled the trigger on the Roller Derbys that were listed on the bay for 175 DS

On another note... I had no idea the leather on this model is supposed to be cracked till I did a little research. I almost thought I had been bamboozled!

Got these in today! Paid $150 on ebay, but was let down by the condition (6.5/10), some paint cracking, obviously creasing, blue jean stains, and other dirt but i imagine they'll clean up well with some tlc, hopefully i dont have to resort to angelus paint. BUT OMG the materials, the leather is soooo soft, and the whole upper feels like nubuck, I instantly want to double up with a DS pair. 

Great Pick-up!
Even if the Sneak is a "bit" used, some TLC will definately help it.

Just got these in really on the fence about them. The suede around the toe box is pretty good quality but the white and red color combo is making me wish I would of just pulled the trigger on the Roller Derbys that were listed on the bay for 175 DS

On another note... I had no idea the leather on this model is supposed to be cracked till I did a little research. I almost thought I had been bamboozled!
lol ya the V-days are coo but not my cup of tea

Thx for sharing ur pic bro. I considered to pick up the dorothies too but the textile upper put me off. It will get dirty easily. Lucky I dont skate, the upper simply not resistant to rub n kick against the board.

Honestly one of the BEST for 2015.
Will definately be a Future Grail!

Not sb related But has anyone got the reissue es accels? If so how's the fit compare to a dunk?

plansb plansb I would say go with your TTS on them. I own Pro B dunks which in theory should fit the same as Sb's so I got the accels in the same size as those. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Bahumbug. I refuse to allow the red guard nickname to stick. Cuz otherwise I'll forget about them in a few years and see the nickname and feel my then completed set will be incomplete

Back
Top Bottom