2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

People need to stop worrying about how wide a release is. If the shoes are dope they're dope. Doesn't matter how many were made. Posers and resellers are the only ones who let the production amount determine whether they buy a shoe or not.
I do wish I understood this hyperstrike and quickstrike thing a little better though. I could careless what shoes it applies to, I just hear these terms thrown around so often I am tired of being the ignoramous of the squad. Anyone care to enlighten me?

I do wish I understood this hyperstrike and quickstrike thing a little better though. I could careless what shoes it applies to, I just hear these terms thrown around so often I am tired of being the ignoramous of the squad. Anyone care to enlighten me?

Varies from brand to brand (ie NSB, NSW, JB, etc.)...as far as I know, each NSB account also is a QS account, which isn't true for every account type (again, NSW, JB, etc.). I'm not sure how Hyperstrikes work in NSB, but for NSW only top tier shops (aka Tier 0, T0) get the most limited releases (SP, or Special Project, which are Hyperstrikes).

Last NSB Hyperstrike was the blue Levi's, iirc.

i rather have them cut back on so many releases and so many numbers being produced for them to up the material quality.

hey NTSB fam i was wondering if anyone could assist me on the de la soul release coming up. ill be out of the country and would really appreciate anyone's help. 

Wow Kixsquare is trying to sell the McFlys over $250! SHEESHHH #HypeIsReal

FTFY.

But buyers...

gNoHE31A_400x400.jpeg

How did that Skateshop not know what rap meant by "stuffed" ?
Because it's a skatesshop

They aren't shoe nerds who think "stuffing",
They're athletes who think "padding"

Maybe the shop was just trying to cool guy Zach. Who knows? We all know the tongues are fat. True SB release

Just to clarify, diet was not a typo. Around the silver box series a few of the dunk lows were given slimmer tongues; not necessarily flat tongues but not super stuffed like the usual. Lol hence diets.

I remember being sad when my barfs had da diet tongue when I got them from spot.

quality over quantity.... but why not both?

Quartersnacks were a GR and the are great

I should have tripled/quadrupled on those

My local spot #2 says they are getting 30 pairs of DeLaLows..... which is about double their normal QS amount

Don't know about spot #1 yet but they normally get more than everyone else

I have 2 pairs coming to me....

No word on BTTFs though

Welp try to hold off on purchasing a pair of SB's till the De La Lows buhhhhhh guess not, especially for that price! Nahhhhh no way

Back
Top Bottom