2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Newest pickup. Need the lows now

i'm happy to have a DS pair of the lows..
but in my honest opinion i prefer the highs over lows.
(sold my worn pair of lows to a friend for a steal.. i took an L, but he's skating them so it's all good)

Last edited:
As promised here's some details of latest catches...

Toebox mesh is very soft and gives really a sleek look, I don't think it will crease a lot, still not rocked yet! Overall is a good job, just keep it away from your cats!
smile.gif

Same in the heel area, great CW fam!
Very nice!

Toebox mesh is very soft and gives really a sleek look, I don't think it will crease a lot, still not rocked yet! Overall is a good job, just keep it away from your cats! :smile:

...just re-upping my post.
#MakeSomeHype
#MakeSomeEasyDecisions
#MakeSomeTriples
#MakeSomeBTTF

The red Lux are such a mistery, NDC not dropped yet, nobody knows stuff... but to me is one of the best drop ever, details are great!

Cant go wrong with these, seriously

No other cw sports the old style logo and the patent leather has iridescent flakes that shine under sunlight, tried to catch the particular in the pic but not makes it justice and yes, the heel is 3M!

Leather is super soft, def 2 steps above standard crap, good effort to improve quality, wont crease much i guess

classic logo and waxes laces, i'll swap with leather ones asap

the sockliner is entirely quilted leather, but no just don hype on these would u mind?

hope it can help you fam!

The red Lux are such a mistery, NDC not dropped yet, nobody knows stuff... but to me is one of the best drop ever, details are great!

No other cw sports the old style logo and the patent leather has iridescent flakes that shine under sunlight, tried to catch the particular in the pic but not makes it justice and yes, the heel is 3M!

Leather is super soft, def 2 steps above standard crap, good effort to improve quality, wont crease much i guess

the sockliner is entirely quilted leather, but no just don hype on these would u mind?

They look good.  I don't like the way that toe box tips up though.  Do they do that on foot?

Had a weak moment last night and picked up some Tiffany highs.... Wasn't even looking for a pair but it was one of those deals
Now I want a non beater pair of lows

You just sold me on those highs still not a fan of the big Nike on the back but I'll be aight lol.

@Makesomerice stop it fam! My thirst is thru the roof for the BBTFS without your awesome pics now I'm fiending for a pair or two

Isn't there a big issue of people jumping/falling on the tracks and the trains going about their business?
They have  a high number of suicides where people jump in front of trains to do it.

Even sol their trains are extremely punctual. 

Toebox mesh is very soft and gives really a sleek look, I don't think it will crease a lot, still not rocked yet! Overall is a good job, just keep it away from your cats! :smile:

They definitely crease, a lot! This was after 1 wear, I think MSR posted a similar picture. They haven't gotten any worse though.

Like I said before though, they're just shoes, and cheap ones compared to other models a lot of us collect, so no biggie, the creases don't bother me :smokin

the only real crease that will be noticeable is where the toe flexes besides that i dont think they will be that bad on the mcflys

the creases add character of actually wearing your shoes...which is what shoes are meant for...can't wait to cop a pair

Last edited:
Has there been alot of Dunk SB that nike didnt release on their website so far this year? I havent been keeping up lately, but i dont see much online anymore.

the only real crease that will be noticeable is where the toe flexes besides that i dont think they will be that bad on the mcflys
Yea that's as bad as they get, hasn't creased anywhere else or gotten worse. Just wanted to let people know, I know it bothers some people :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom