2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Copped my pair of De Las via phone order. Thanks to the thread. Paid $5 more than what I wanted but no complaints. Of course the thread and names were not mentioned

Skate Warehouse just cancelled my order:

Thanks for placing an order with Skate Warehouse!

The item(s) listed below are currently out of stock with an uncertain arrival date.

Item(s):

Nike De La Soul Dunk Low QS Safari/Baroque 9.5

We do apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused.

:rolleyes

Same situation. Scored a 14 off CCS. FYI - they shipped my DLS to Canada for $19.xx - really cheap. No tracking and via USPS, but at least no UPS fees and brokerage.

Whoa... A 14. I'm at the opposite end of the spectrum. :lol:

Anyways, please let me know how CCS works for you. I have a friend in Toronto too that collects SB's and that is a good deal for a Canadian shopper for sure.

Last edited:
Snkrs app came through but a quick heads up as future reference, I called nike after placing the order to see if they'd credit my gift cards for the purchase because the option is unavailable on the app. They said no, so if you try on a future purchase, that will likely be the answer, unless you get someone nicer then I did. Cancelled the app purchase and luckily got through on the site. It was a $100 gift card, had to use it. Hope everyone cops!!

I just got through on nike and I was at the "in line" page since the link dropped this morning. Got a size 11. Nice considering that I don't have the highs, these have always been kind of a grail for me.

Skate Warehouse just cancelled my order:

Thanks for placing an order with Skate Warehouse!

The item(s) listed below are currently out of stock with an uncertain arrival date.

Item(s):

Nike De La Soul Dunk Low QS Safari/Baroque 9.5

We do apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused.

eyes.gif
Continuum (843-577-2758) still has size 6  9  9.5 and 11.5

Back
Top Bottom