2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone want to open up their hearts for a 6.5 DLS.

Wife is hounding me about them.

Left in the morning to a "ehh", back home to "where's my pair"

Big mistake bro i made sure i took care of the wifey ! Happy wife happy life !! Took me almost two weeks to do info on those6 6.5 good luck bro

Wow smh. Haven't followed dunks in a while and just seen they released de la highs low version. Smfh. My favorite sb next to the black Melvins. Guessing it's done for retail at this point?

Big mistake bro i made sure i took care of the wifey ! Happy wife happy life !! Took me almost two weeks to do info on those6 6.5 good luck bro
she set me up 
laugh.gif

Will keep trying

Is it safe to come out of hiding now, I know so many people who got these today and never even owned a pair of dunks. Where did all this hype come from?

I'm typically not a fan of the hype, but I think these deserve it. These de las are a genuinely dope shoe.

I will be glad when this thread goes back to the regulars though. Most Jordan NTers have a diff vibe to them.

Ran out of reps. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who contributed info, helped spread that info to those in need, and remained a good sport during all of today's struggling.

Now we wait.

Does anyone have a video tutorial on how to roll up their extra SB laces like the ones straight from the factory/box?

Thanks

Whoever struck out just isn't trying very hard. The bot boy that got flamed earlier is a prime example.
I agree.  you gotta have a game plan for these releases.  People think that getting a bot or atc service is all they need to do.  Gotta put in that work.  
nthat.gif

Does anyone have a video tutorial on how to roll up their extra SB laces like the ones straight from the factory/box?

Thanks

I'll see if I can record a video of how I do it later...it's not pretty but it's pretty close to how they come out of the box.

In De La news...anyone seen these customs before? Tre La Soul or nah?

Thanks for the # for the place charging $175. I'd like to pay retail but I missed out so gotta pay extra. Gotta call back tomm so I'm hoping I find one for retail by then.

Back
Top Bottom