2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

His and Hers and i am absolutely happy with how these came out

sb bred for today

THIS! Repped Rillo.

The more recent ones that I remember are, the Angels and Demons Low, the Poison Ivy Low and my favorite the Mint Low. Those all sat for a while and some even hit outlets, then all of a sudden boom, everyone was trying to cop them.

One the more recent ones
Agree and I own all 3. Angels/Demons I actually picked up at outlets. Poison Greens (I think those are the ones you are talking about, right? With the pink?) and Monopoly Mints I copped upon release no issues. Actually regretted the Monopoly lows for a bit. 

I think people will look back (and some already do) on the Slates like that as well. Slates are a crazy nice GR.

Agree and I own all 3. Angels/Demons I actually picked up at outlets. Poison Greens (I think those are the ones you are talking about, right? With the pink?) and Monopoly Mints I copped upon release no issues. Actually regretted the Monopoly lows for a bit. 

I think people will look back (and some already do) on the Slates like that as well. Slates are a crazy nice GR.

THIS! Repped Rillo.

The more recent ones that I remember are, the Angels and Demons Low, the Poison Ivy Low and my favorite the Mint Low. Those all sat for a while and some even hit outlets, then all of a sudden boom, everyone was trying to cop them.

One the more recent ones
I'm still looking for a good price for the Angels & Demons. I like the Mint lows but I know I'd mess up the light colored suede the first day I wear it. 

EDIT: DO I HAVE TO SKIP DINNER!?!  for this???

Last edited:
:lol:

All these people don't want to say anything, but it's all over IG & Twitter.

Plus, only like 2 of ya'll will actually get something.

nike_Cart_hanleJCartResponse({ "exceptions": [{ "property": "catalogRefId", "errorcode": "noItemsToAddInStock", "message": "Sorry, this item isn't available anymore because other shoppers added it to their carts first. But if they don't check out in the next few minutes, you've still got a chance. Please try again shortly. [Code: 010N-1127140]" }], "status": "failure", "order": { "id": "dummy", "objType": "order", "itemQuantity": 0 } });

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom