2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

At Disney world..saw a guy yesterday wearing the De La Soul Lows with a sweet White Men Can't Jump shirt. Wasn't expecting to see those shoes in the park

Really feeling the black lace swap in these...

Yea I think those p-rods hit every Nike outlet in full size run.

I personally think their pretty ugly
I tried them on and thought they were pretty nice. Think they'll look even better with white laces. No fat tongue though. Plan was to wait till they discount them then pick up.

Last edited:

[emoji]128064[/emoji]

This is rumored to be the first pic of the upcoming Atlas collab.

Source: nicholas.fung on Instagram

Last edited:

That Avy still dope though lol :smokin

Littlefoot looking cooked from the treestars

Last edited:
Pulled the trigger at the outlet 27$ why not
That's a great price. Those snake swoosh highs were all dope but they dropped awkwardly on NDC at different times and I was just not about to pay that price tag when deals were a definite down the road. Repped and congrats on a dope pickup!

Anyone's local still sitting on these?

Need to send a special shout out to @joepapamama23...homie hooked these up for me and I have them in hand 4 days after asking if anyone knew where to find 'em. Traded my Salt Stains for them, no ragrets!

Also, bonus shot of the Roller Derby joints I wore today...

So I've said it before here and there but one of my other passions is wine (more specifically champagne) and here's an example of an excellent bottle. **** that veuve ****.

Also, my wear tonight in nyc. Going to obao for some dope [emoji]127836[/emoji]

Saved you guys some Googling:

Blue Tokyo Taxis

OG De La lows

Hawaiis

Pinstripe Blazers

High Hairs

Bocas

Tecates

Bics

Stussys

U k ow this of the top of ur head? Haha. I'm keeping de LA, stussy and Boca's. Got lunar eclipses here somewhere too. Rest will be for sale eventually

Back
Top Bottom