2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Im not sure if this has been posted but it looks like we are gonna be getting another jordan x sb collab via blacksheep or maybe a jordan inspired dunk or maybe nothing lol..dun dun dun

Last edited:
Nice review siye siye I'm glad you are satisfied with your pair! I'm happy as well! Repped!

Im not sure if this has been posted but it looks like we are gonna be getting another jordan x sb collab via blacksheep or maybe a jordan inspired dunk or maybe nothing lol..dun dun dun

And I bet these are those Undefeated CW we've seen earlier in the thread but I'm jus assuming. Or wait...the Bred IV CW I've seen pics of? Hmmmmm

Nice review siye siye I'm glad you are satisfied with your pair! I'm happy as well! Repped!
And I bet these are those Undefeated CW we've seen earlier in the thread but I'm jus assuming. Or wait...the Bred IV CW I've seen pics of? Hmmmmm

Bingo!i forgot about those!They might be it! I dont think we are ever going to get another sb x jordan shoe again but anything is possible!

Happy Monday NTSBFAM, im still waiting for my Dela Soul Lows hoping to receive it this week from the Manus NL

Beijing for Today.

Love these! Glad i have them! Repped

Bingo!i forgot about those!They might be it! I dont think we are ever going to get another sb x jordan shoe again but anything is possible!

I was thinking that too but I know it's all wishful thinking. I'll keep an open mind whenever they drop a pic of them and see if they changed anything of the shoe.

Last edited:
After that grape Jordan. no dis respect but Woudnt like black sheep having their hands on a Jordan sb.
F'it let supreme do their supreme thing and cause all that unnecessary hype with a Jordan sb supreme collab.

Nike SB Dunk Low - De La Soul Review (2015)

Sorry for the shaky cam guys.. I even tried stabilizing it but yeah just didn't work out. I'll figure something out soon. Need some kind of stand instead of noob phone in hand setup.

Had someone tell me he actually BOUGHT a pair of kicks after seeing one of my review vids... no higher praise than that!!!
nthat.gif

Thank you so much for your support everyone.
Great review! My favorite part is 2:45-2:50...kidding. Also just saw your Beijing / Hutong review and I think that was the best one I've yet to see on YouTube. Might pick up a pair of those if I can find them in my size at a reasonable price. Nice Jindo!

Great review! My favorite part is 2:45-2:50...kidding. Also just saw your Beijing / Hutong review and I think that was the best one I've yet to see on YouTube. Might pick up a pair of those if I can find them in my size at a reasonable price. Nice Jindo!

Is that the part i was fumbling with the box for eons?

Omfg. Did you see my dog in the review video?? He was actually in there too. Also, even if you just saw my display pics, how'd you recognize him to be a Jindo?? Are you some kind of wizard?!?

Nike SB Dunk Low - De La Soul Review (2015)

Sorry for the shaky cam guys.. I even tried stabilizing it but yeah just didn't work out. I'll figure something out soon. Need some kind of stand instead of noob phone in hand setup.

Had someone tell me he actually BOUGHT a pair of kicks after seeing one of my review vids... no higher praise than that!!! :nthat:

Thank you so much for your support everyone.

Tripod. The stand is called a tripod.

finally got a chance to break out the Hero's to pick up these...

Norfolk NEX has select sizes in the Crystals and Raisins are discounted to $37 on the clearance rack (big footers sizes)

Do AGs fit tight like canvas dunks ? Wondering if I can get away with sizing down.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom