2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Supposedly those black highs with the clear sole "light up"

I'm all in on those silver highs

Last edited:
still patiently waiting for those faded olive joints that @AirRaab showed us a few weeks ago...since then, they've been pulled from that japan website.

Supposedly those black highs with the clear sole "light up"

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

What is this, payless?

Last edited:
This is all I have been able to find the picture has obviously been cropped. Also I know there was one with a black background and had a lot more models on it

Last edited:
I have some info on a few late 2015 SB dunks... :nthat:

Dunk Highs:
-All silver upper, a soft silver, not very shiny. Black midsole, red sole, there are red hits throughout the shoe
-All brown/maple high, has a basket weave pattern to part of the shoe. Mid panel, toe wrap.
-Looked very similar to a "Bucks" high to low, heel panel was yellow though not white. And the tongue tag had almost a rasta look to it.

Dunk Lows:
-All navy, 2 different shades of navy suede used throughout, with a clear/navy/ice blue sole
-Mostly black Croc/Gator skin print leather with green hits on different portions of the shoe.
-Looked like a Red/white dazzle camo with toothpaste colored sock liner. Could be a "candy cane" ???
-Red/Off white suede, with a gum sole. With an american flag on the lower left corner of the shoe.

Other notables... A nice green suede silver metallic swoosh GT blazer, Mexican Blanket Jano max, and a Hawaiian tropical kind of rasta print jano max. Should be a few zoom all courts dropping too

:nerd:

don't think these have been posted if they have my bad but saw them on BSS instagram

Flags for sure copped
I think the second half of the year is going to get alot better for me
and yes I remember when all these were posted months ago

Last edited:
Burn in while workin in Brooklyn who by 5th ave lol

N those uncles lows r dope n if there is only 4 pairs of them someone find me that 10/10.5

N were can I get some FLOM dunks

The woven basket looking highs are inspired by a cornucopia and have fruits/pumpkins on the insole...they drop around Thanksgiving.

haven't been excited too much with Dunks in 2015 thus far but I will hold out hope

the Buck High's or whatever they are called looked promising

You paid 130 for the skinny tongue. Do you think the fat tongues go for more? I havent seen another DS or NDS pair for a decent price with the fat tongue yet, and I've been looking for a few months.
Yes $130 shipped for skinny PADS
I personally think the fat tongues go for more because they didn't release here, that shoe sat everywhere too. I didn't care if I got skinny or fat, I just needed them back. And I am thrilled

Last edited:
Skimmed through the posts since the PRod/Primitive pics dropped and didn't see this, so here's the inspiration:

yeah I knew exactly what the inspiration was but this was just a regular old GR

should have gone with J Rod's or something worth while

Back
Top Bottom