2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Time to #makesomecreases

how much you get them for? I'm peanut butter and jealous 
210 shipped. ds. waited 12 hours to get a pair at the local before it went out of business, failed miserably. the search is now over

23penny just sold a size 11 for the same price. the size 12 is alil harder to come by less then 250 ds

Last edited:
i call the shop several times during week check social media sites daily ill give it another week then im done

I hope everyone ate for the bttfs. I read that they took out the corks on ndc!. I was gonna cop if i struck out (most likely) on the chi 1s. So ndc putting it back on june 1?

Last edited:

Flight Club is no longer accepting the de la soul dunks for resale...GOOD!
Haha, they can't resell if shops still have them for retail :smile:

I saw the BTTFs in person. I don't really like the material, it looks like it would get damaged easily. Still thinkin bout buying a pair just because I like the movie.

Last edited:
Happy Friday!! Haven't posted in a while. Been lurking that other thread for the past week or so. The one with the red and white shoes. My chances don't look too good. :smh:

My "Feet Up Friday" contribution.

how can u buy two pairs of shoes off nike? can the two different cc be on the same name?

Two different shipping addresses. Doesn't matter the name on the credit card because some people have the same name as each other. So for releases that are limited and I always see Nike telling people on Twitter that they need a separate address if like a sibling wants to buy a pair.

Could be different per store, but the name on the card wouldn't matter

If it wasn't 1 per household then they really couldn't enforce it because anyone could just use a different credit cardto get a pair shipped to the same address

Last edited:
BLINDSIDE (801) 593-9300 AND BLINDSIDE (801) 412-9200 JUST GOT THE BTTF DUNK LOWS. THEY'LL BE DOING A IN-STORE ONLY RELEASE AT 4:30 PM, AND AT 5PM THEY'LL ACCEPT PHONE ORDERS. DO NOT MENTION ME OR THE THREAD!

Last edited:

how can u buy two pairs of shoes off nike? can the two different cc be on the same name?
Ive never had an issue buying two pairs of any limited release. I just go back in and submit a new order. So youll have two different orders placed.  I do all my online transactions through paypal so I dont have to waste time entering in cc info. [not sure if that makes a difference]  I have been able to double up on the limited releases I want with no issues. This, of course is contingent upon me succesfully getting through twice...

Or am I not fully understanding what you are asking?

Last edited:
Great week so far. I was aiming for a 9.5 on the bttf but size 9.5 sold out almost instantly on ndc so I settle for a size 10. The size 10 ended up fitting perfectly. Now I'm wonder I really want the untokyo's. does anyone know how they fit? Thanks in advance.

411313574.jpg

Peeped that mod in your pic. What kind is it? Any recommendations? PM if you don't mind so we don't clutter the thread.

Back
Top Bottom