2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Black or white laces?

Just copped from Circle in Whistler , be ready to pay over 40.00 for shipping to America , yeah , its overpaying but I have a strong feeling that the smaller shops are going to get stiffed on the BTTF and to me its worth it not to spend anymore time chasing them  ! Some of us work nights and just ain't awake for those early drops

Just copped from Circle in Whistler , be ready to pay over 40.00 for shipping to America , yeah , its overpaying but I have a strong feeling that the smaller shops are going to get stiffed on the BTTF and to me its worth it not to spend anymore time chasing them  ! Some of us work nights and just ain't awake for those early drops

plenty more pears of mcflys still on the way to skate shops, but do you boo boo

I'm not so sure but not having instagram and working 7 pm to 4 am really puts me out of the loop . I have been trying to cop from a small store and today , on my tenth call , I got a strong feeling that they had given up when the guy started trying to sell me Corks instead , call it a premonition , and I am very grateful for the NTer that posted that link

I'm not so sure but not having instagram and working 7 pm to 4 am really puts me out of the loop . I have been trying to cop from a small store and today , on my tenth call , I got a strong feeling that they had given up when the guy started trying to sell me Corks instead , call it a premonition , and I am very grateful for the NTer that posted that link

but you're disagreeing with a dude who has information directly from a shop

i stopped by the nike store inside caesars palace in vegas. they had the bttf dunks on display still for $100. i think the display size was a 10. forgot to ask about other sizes but they take phone orders if anyone is still looking for a pair. heres the number (702) 650-8888

edit: the lady i spoke to said they do phone orders for them but their twitter account says they dont . give them a call and see if they'll budge. if anything, someone local can snag a pair

Last edited:
Call it intuition , I was speaking to the owner .  And having had a long and happy relationship with Martini here as my local , I believe I know the language they use when a sneaker is not coming

Call it intuition , I was speaking to the owner .  And having had a long and happy relationship with Martini here as my local , I believe I know the language they use when a sneaker is not coming

You right, BTTF cancelled

Martini's relationship with Nike has been on the fritz for a while, as is evident by their lack of recent NSB product. This is not indicative of skate shops as a whole.

Impatient ***...

lol

I had both and sold the highs, Lows are nicer imo. It is what it is on the price, what's ~40 bucks really anyways. :lol:

I was waiting to get home from work to pick up the irons you had up but I was too late:frown:

When stillin sees a dope pic of a pear of SBs he wants..

Being out at the bar made it easy :lol:

SBME I sold them for $175 off eBay, I love the Iron Low's but I barely get a chance to wear the 1st pair

I'm sure its not , Cleveland is a rough town for SBS and I'm sure that the health of skateshops varies wildly from place to place , no one hopes for a revival of Martinis future more than I do

Being out at the bar made it easy :lol:

SBME I sold them for $175 off eBay, I love the Iron Low's but I barely get a chance to wear the 1st pair

Oh man that hurts! I've always wanted a pair. Congrats on your new pick up though. I also want the lows. If you wouldn't mind sending me a PM whenever you want to let something go I would greatly appreciate it:smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom