2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

There was creativity on the sh2--just misguided
i guess you can say that
laugh.gif

I could see me in the PBs down the line. I will wait for them to hit a sale of some sort but they definitely arent a bad shoe....

Now those Stained Glass concepts are ***

I keep fighting the urge to cop the BTTFs. I was so hype about them at first but when they dropped it was a no go.

I could see me in the PBs down the line. I will wait for them to hit a sale of some sort but they definitely arent a bad shoe....

Now those Stained Glass concepts are ***

I keep fighting the urge to cop the BTTFs. I was so hype about them at first but when they dropped it was a no go.
agreed on this one PBs > Concepts Stained ***, I mean glass

Todd's art work and design is a bit out there, but the dude is an absolute legend in the skate graphics industry.

I always expect a send help 2 or Mr. Bratrud from him, but he's done some crazy dope cleaner designs, like the aqua nets and cigars, cheech and chongs, freddys, skunks, i mean, the list goes on and on.

One of the few great designers that has stayed with SB over the years.

He's used babe the blue ox before, shown here on a Send Help graphic for Steve Nesser:

send-help-skateboards-steve-nesser-blue-ox-deck.jpg

Last edited:
I always expect a send help 2 or Mr. Bratrud from him, but he's done some crazy dope cleaner designs, like the aqua nets and cigars, cheech and chongs, freddys, skunks, i mean, the list goes on and on.
Does it literally go on and on? The only others I know of you didn't mention are the og send helps and asparagus. Are there others?

Nesser owns familia

Bratrud is family, probably designed the dunks.

Bratrud used to design all kinds of SBs, not just collabs. 

In the mid 2000s, it used to show the designers name next to the shoe on the nikeskateboarding.com official site when they would drop shoes each month

Back
Top Bottom