2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Havent pulled trigger on Corks yet because im not sure if theyll be TTS. I had to size up .5 up in the Civilist Highs due to my wide feet but am ok with an 11 in most other Highs & Lows. Do these have a stiff toe box?

caught my first dl lows in a 13 and now mad sick i cant find a 14 for a decent price. I wanna double up but not if i gotta get a 13 again 

I was wondering the same for primitive. I scrolled back about 10 pages (more than a couple) and saw nothing.

Based on these PRod 1s:

Last edited:
WHERE? HOW Sway? Lol. Idk what part of MD you live in, but if you live in the metro areas you can't. I didnt even know you could drive 3 hours ANYWHERE in MD.  In my house alone we have 3 different area codes. You got some explaining to do brother.
Live right outside of Towson, MD = 410. ~ 3 hours west to Frostburg, MD = 410. ~ 3 hours south to Ocean City, MD = 410.

What's the likelihood of the "over the moons" having premium suede? A's highs? They're both must haves.

Arundel Mills?
I work about 5 minutes from there and hit it almost weekly, they rarely have SBs or anything worth picking up imo. I've picked up maybe 1 or 2 pairs from there. Hagerstown and Queenstown are far better. Rehoboth, DE is the best anywhere close to here from what I've gathered over the years.

Back
Top Bottom