2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

that moment when you see the sharkins without make up

313170-205-2.jpg
perforated Lows looking nasty AF

What is the difference between the pro and premium models?
I could be wrong here but I think it's the material quality. I thought the premiums had  better chances of having better quality suede/leather.

Last edited:
I wouldn't want something that looks like it took 2 minutes to put together just to attach my shops name to it and get publicity.
I agree with your original post.  The atlas dunks are weak sauce IMO.  However, I do see the effort that was used and placed into the details.  I just don't think it was executed well.
Atlas' remind me alot of these
Nope, these are much better.

the idea can be dope as hell but if the execution isn't there then it 's all a waste   doesnt matter.
FIXED. This is exactly what I was thinking.

Overall, most of us are disagreeing on a matter of opinions. Some of you like to keep it simple so these Atlas dunks are your cup of tea. Others of us like things a little more visually creative with lots of designs and colors like the DLS or Paul Bunyan dunks.  For me, I prefer a little more substance and design to my shoes.  I'll be passing on the Atlas dunks unless some on feet pics change my mind.  Those PB's are a MUST cop and can be worn with many different outfits. More colors= more options for me.

Atlas dunks look nice. May have to drive up and pick these up in person when they release.

Overall, most of us are disagreeing on a matter of opinions. Some of you like to keep it simple so these Atlas dunks are your cup of tea. Others of us like things a little more visually creative with lots of designs and colors like the DLS or Paul Bunyan dunks.  For me, I prefer a little more substance and design to my shoes.  I'll be passing on the Atlas dunks unless some on feet pics change my mind.  Those PB's are a MUST cop and can be worn with many different outfits. More colors= more options for me.
Neutral colors = versatility

Yeah when something is loud it means you have less options. When you shoes are more reigned in means you can wear more things

Back
Top Bottom