2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I don't know why you guys are hating so much. Seems like a pretty good price for the Nike Swingman MVP 2.

Never understood the "Acceptance" the "Social Networking Fame" for these sites! It drives me crazy to see people do stupid **** for "LIKES & SHARE" what is wrong with this generation?! Rant over!

I thought my corks came but these babies came instead. Couldn't pass for the price. I'm probably going to do a lace swap with the black laces.

I'm usually a 9 in length but most times have to go up to a 9.5 because a lot of Nike's are narrow. I plan on buying the Nike Dunk High SB Premium in Cork.  What size would I go with?

I would recommend going with 9.5 if you have wider feet. Though if you can you still try on a pair of of SB dunks to figure out what you like more.

I think the 'unofficial' pics of those atlas dunks look better than the 'official' nike pics....prob cuz of the lighting...

the red tongue tag is a nice touch

Last edited:
No way Ross would get any Dunk in the same couple weeks it released

I don't care if the price was $79.99, I still wouldn't believe that fool

No way Ross would get any Dunk in the same couple weeks it released

I don't care if the price was $79.99, I still wouldn't believe that fool
That too. I only ever saw the French Blue remastered 7s about a month or so after they released at Ross but not weeks after

Am i the only one who completely ditched denim for Chinos based off the way they feel and look with sneakers?

Back
Top Bottom