2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Make him an offer he can't refuse

Last edited:
NT brethren. It's been a minute. I'm in need of some assistance. My local spot has all these 99-2000 LE Dunks and I'm trying to make a decision of which to get since I can't take them all. I like the Syracuse, Kentucky ... All are so dope. Just looking for your opinions on which you would buy if you had the opportunity. Thanks for your time.

http://s8.photobucket.com/user/CUE45/media/EC4BF0B0-7541-434D-BA06-43303A7F9103.png.jpeg.html

What's the price on those roya black and size !!! [emoji]128525[/emoji]

cue45 cue45 Can't go wrong with any of those. If I had to choose, I would probably go with blk/grey or blk/royal. What's the size and price for them?

Wussup yall? I just grabbed some Concord low SBs 8/10 condition in original box sz 9 for $85 shipped. Good deal or nah? I've been trying to find these forever at a good price and I missed out on a few DS pairs for reasonable prices last summer. These are one of my SB grails. :D

krayzsb krayzsb , I believe they are 7.5.

sfjunglist sfjunglist , thanks for your feedback. Not sure about prices on any of them yet. All small sizes.

I love the Kentucky's cuz they refuse to retro that color way in Jordan 1. Mine are peeling which pisses me off though.

Wussup yall? I just grabbed some Concord low SBs 8/10 condition in original box sz 9 for $85 shipped. Good deal or nah? I've been trying to find these forever at a good price and I missed out on a few DS pairs for reasonable prices last summer. These are one of my SB grails. :D

Depends on the definition of 8/10

What kind of shoe protectant/rain and stain repellent do you guys use? I'm trying to find a good one for my suede dunks...
I've used one they sold at Finishline and Footlocker, can't remember the name. People also say Crepe is good. One warning thought the spray may alter the feel/look if the suede so try it on a small spot first. 

As for me I use a suede brush or eraser after ever wear to keep the dirt from settling in the suede. Works pretty well, that way I don't have to use any kind of water to clean them which is almost always more risky. 

Last edited:
Wussup yall? I just grabbed some Concord low SBs 8/10 condition in original box sz 9 for $85 shipped. Good deal or nah? I've been trying to find these forever at a good price and I missed out on a few DS pairs for reasonable prices last summer. These are one of my SB grails.
happy.gif
Doesn't matter, you bought the shoes you wanted at a price you were comfortable with... Doesn't matter if it's a deal or not.

So should I cop the 12 and eat it until it loosens or go for the 13? Sucks us size 12 guys don't have a 12.5 in these.

I went TTS (size 10) and they fit fine to me snug but not and uncomfortable snug. I also have non branded version if it matters any.

Do you know which heritage this is? I'm trying to cal for those NL highs but there's 3 stores named Heritage in ocean city....

Try adding "skate shop" or "street wear" or something to it. It may eliminate the other 2 for you.

I'd get the Kentucky, St John, and Cuse. The Kentucky especially since it's a pair that I'm missing.

Back
Top Bottom