2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ah Homers! First time I ever got scammed was for a pair of them. Was supposed to trade them for Jedis straight up. I shipped first. So young.... :smh:

tumblr_ml72rxeoov1s8glpfo1_500.gif

Thanks for the Homer Love fellas!! This is the pair that started it all for me. Really happy to still have them.

Just have to reiterate how much I love these. To go back on topic, I'm visiting miami next week. Definitely gonna bring my MIAs and stop by the skateshop. I have dreams that they'll have some leftover teal laces for me lol

Anyone know of any outlets that still have the cactus blue lows and the black and yellow batman lows in a 10? Still need those!

Last edited:
Any one know the goin rate for cascade blue hemp lows size 13? Any help appreciated , seen a air pulled from the bay last nigh and want o know what a good offer may sound like to a potential seller next time

Anybody get any details of Familia's ISO release of the blue ox/Paul Bunyan as far as special packaging or anything?
Just found out one of my buddies will be working up there for the next few weeks and may be able to cop for me

Back
Top Bottom