2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

No Pusheads out here in South Carolina yet...they should release maybe sometime in the middle of next week.

As for the Levi Dunk Lows, nothing yet... >D

yeah im still waiting on the pusheads, im trying to find a good spot to get them, i dont really skateboard and dont care for it so its kinda hard to find a store

Highly doubt it, but would like to know as well.

if you are able to order it online it will be for a rape price

if online is your only option just try to look for a deal on ebay or wait till resellers are desperate and let the shoe go for less

if you are able to order it online it will be for a rape price
if online is your only option just try to look for a deal on ebay or wait till resellers are desperate and let the shoe go for less

Finding any limited SB dunk online is near impossible since most shops sell them in-store only. They do exist though, but your best chances are to hit up the local spot or online. I know my local spot hasn't announced anything for the Pusheads yet, and I've been waiting for 2 weeks now. I'd rather cop these over the Supreme joints.

My want list includes mostly previous released pairs, but I'm looking out for;

Un-Supreme Mids
Navy/Black-Gold (2012)
Chromeball Lows
Tiffany's
OG Supreme Lows
Dunk Space Jams
All Three Galaxy Dunks
Sea Crystal Mids

And numerous others. I tell ya, the hunt is just as fun as actually getting them.

i only like the diamond supply collab sb. funny, i was into J's, then sb, now I'm back to J's. haha:tongue:

There's a gang of pairs I want. I think the Blue Lobsters are really climbing up to the top of my want list, though. Still waiting on my camos and Supremes to come. I'm sure I'll have those in near the end of the week.

Last edited:
August

have these been switched to these?

http://theshoegame.com/articles/nike-sb-dunk-low-slate-blue.html

if so, not coppin. the gum sole makes the shoe...

Sup guys! Heres another recent pick up video i made for two dunks i got this week.

Iron high tops and the vamps
silver box = greatness

They look so good just like a bag of money

Last edited:
Just got back from my local spot to check out those camo dunks and they are pretty awful. I mite get them if I can get a coupon code for them or something but the material and how they feel is just terrible. I been buyin a lot of silver box and pink box lately so maybe my expectations are to high.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom